Recommendations From Various Sources

Re: Recommendtaions From Various Sources

Did not hear back about any good Tea stocks? Also posting some stock reccos that I have gleaned from different sources
1 HLL (Rs 224) - Reduce (Kotak Securities)
Result is better than expectation… price target Rs 189.
HLL has declared their fourth quarter result (year-end December), which is marginallybetter than our expectations. However the overall profitability has seen a considerablejump due to one-off gain that the company made on sale of plantation divisions at Rs.892mn. As against our full year estimate of Rs.5.9 as EPS, the company has outperformed by registering Rs.6.1 as EPS on core business activities. Better product mix, enhanced prices, surge in rural demand and higher penetration led to a better than expected profitability for the company. Some of the segments, which were dragging down the performance is now slowly coming on track and likely to break even
in coming days, which would provide major boost to the company’s earnings and profitability.
We have revised our estimates in light of such performance by the company. However our valuation do not justify the current market price and continue to recommend REDUCE on the stock.
2. Future outlook for the sugar industry (Kotak Securities)
Traditionally the March quarter is the best quarter for the sugar companies with crushing taking place for the whole quarter. With firm domestic prices and higher capacity sugar companies should generate higher revenues in the March quarter. Although we expect sugar output to increase in FY06 by 40%, sugar prices should remain firm for at least two years. Besides, we expect downstream products to contribute more in view of the expansion plans for both cogen capacity and distillery plant. Net imports of raw sugar will continue during 2005-06 to maintain inventory levels. The industry is also in a consolidation phase. We believe that companies with integrated revenue models will be the biggest beneficiaries in the future. We maintain
a positive bias on the sector.
They have a buy on KCP Sugar and a Hold on Dwarkesh Sugar, EID Parry, Balarampur Chini and Bajaj Hindustan
3. Tata Motors (Rs.753, FY07E P/E: 15x, HOLD)
4. Television Eighteen Ltd.
(Rs.516, FY07E PE 20.7x, HOLD)
If any of you want more detailed analysis report please PM, I will send it across

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Thanks a Lot SupZ. Actually didn't entered Titan tillw now. I wont dare to enter it even after seeing like this.

Will better wait till the correction happens then I will decide. Any idea on Biocon. I feel it was undervalues. Any comments on it

Raj
Biocon is one counter which would be very handsome going forward. But I think there are better counters than Biocon currently.

So you could buy Biocon later.

My recommendation would be to enter robust and secure counters and take advantage of the Bull run.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

supratik said:
Biocon is one counter which would be very handsome going forward. But I think there are better counters than Biocon currently.

So you could buy Biocon later.

My recommendation would be to enter robust and secure counters and take advantage of the Bull run.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Thanks Supz, Can u suggest a list of few shares that are robust and secure at present scenarios. It would be very helpful for me to buy them. List only a few coz I cant buy more at present position.

I am already stucked on many shares that were doing losses, so had to wait for them to cover.

Raj

Hi Supra and other members

These are the PYT calls for the day by 3 anaylsts..hope they help

Ashwani Gujral

Buy Bombay Burmah above Rs 300 with a target price of Rs 460 keeping a stoploss at Rs 215-220.

Disclosure: Neither me, nor my family nor our clients have any position in the above stock. However we run a substantial newsletter, chatroom and money mgmt business and this can change at any time in the future.

Buy Bombay Dyeing above Rs 386 with a target price of Rs 445 keeping a stoploss at Rs 350.

Disclosure: Neither me, nor my family nor our clients have any position in the above stock. However we run a substantial newsletter, chatroom and money mgmt business and this can change at any time in the future.

Deepak Mohoni
Buy Eveready Ind below Rs 118 with a stop loss below Rs 115.50. This is a day-trading recommendation.

These are intra-day trading recommendations. Use trailing stops once the position is taken. The extreme price of the previous 45-90 minutes at any time can be used as the trailing stops.

Disclaimer - I have no position in any of these stocks at the time of writing (0900 hours, 17 Feb 2006), nor am I aware of any family members or clients holding positions in these stocks. The stocks may or may not have been recommended as buys and/or short sales in the last two months, but that is irrelevant since these are purely day-trading recommendations.

Buy Alstom Projects below Rs 319 with a stop loss below Rs 312. This is also a day-trading recommendation.

These are intra-day trading recommendations. Use trailing stops once the position is taken. The extreme price of the previous 45-90 minutes at any time can be used as the trailing stops.

Disclaimer - I have no position in any of these stocks at the time of writing (0900 hours, 17 Feb 2006), nor am I aware of any family members or clients holding positions in these stocks. The stocks may or may not have been recommended as buys and/or short sales in the last two months, but that is irrelevant since these are purely day-trading recommendations.

Rajat K Bose
Amar Remedies (86.80): Buy with a stop below Rs 83, with a target of Rs 95

Disclosure: No personal and family holdings in these companies. Clients have not been told to buy in the past but they have been given simultaneously.

Ador Welding (392.90): Buy with a stop below Rs 387.50, with a target of Rs 403 - 408

Disclosure: No personal and family holdings in these companies. Clients have not been told to buy in the past but they have been given simultaneously

Regards
ML

Commodities | Mutual Funds | Portfolio Tracker | Interviews | Hot Property | Gadget Guru | SMS 6388 | Search Archives | Feedback

BAJAJ AUTO LIMITED : The counter can touch Rs 3100 levels going forward.:Shishir Kedia, Technical Analyst, Anand Rathi Securities (2/23/2006 01:12 PM)

NTPC : It can touch Rs 137 levels going forward.:Shishir Kedia, Technical Analyst, Anand Rathi Securities (2/23/2006 01:13 PM)

TATA POWER COMPANY LIMITED : It has the legs to run up to Rs 575 levels.:Shishir Kedia, Technical Analyst, Anand Rathi Securities (2/23/2006 01:13 PM)

STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA : It is looking good on the charts and is on a verge of a breakout.:Hemen Kapadia, Technical Analyst (2/23/2006 10:30 AM)

STATE BANK OF INDIA : It is a good contrarian call.:Hemen Kapadia, Technical Analyst (2/23/2006 10:30 AM)

CHAMBAL FERTILIZERS & CHEM : The counter looks good on the charts.:Hemen Kapadia, Technical Analyst (2/23/2006 10:31 AM)

LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED : If the stock crosses Rs 2516 levels, it can touch Rs 2900 levels.:Hemen Kapadia, Technical Analyst (2/23/2006 10:31 AM)

INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD : I expect the stock to touch Rs 600 levels in the short-term.:Manasa Choudhary, Derivate Analyst, Karvy Stock Broking (2/23/2006 10:32 AM)

Hi everybody

This is regaring Ratnamani Metals.. Sharekhan had recommended this stock with a target for 375.. the stock did run up to 318 on 6th feb and is now near 257 at the time of writing.. I enterd it at 277...

What would be your opinion? Hold, buy or Exit

Much appreicate comments from the Seniors

Tks

OIL & NATURAL GAS CORP LTD : Rs 1225-1230 is a good supply level for the counter.:Mitesh Thacker, Tech Analyst, Kotak Securities (2/24/2006 10:27 AM)

GUJARAT NRE COKE LIMITED : The stock looks good on the charts.:Sharmila Joshi, Astt VP, Asit C Mehta Securities (2/24/2006 10:28 AM)

JAGRAN PRAKASHAN : I advocate a sell in the counter.:Sharmila Joshi, Astt VP, Asit C Mehta Securities (2/24/2006 10:29 AM)

JINDAL STAINLESS LTD : It's a good bet at current levels.:Sharmila Joshi, Astt VP, Asit C Mehta Securities (2/24/2006 10:29 AM)

HINDUSTAN LEVER LIMITED : I suggest a buy in the counter.:Zeal Mehta, Derivative Analyst, Emkay Share and Stock Broker (2/24/2006 10:30 AM)

ASHOK LEYLAND LIMITED : Technical charts indicate that it can scale up to Rs 42-45 levels.:Ashu Kakkar, Technical Analyst, Skypowerfinancialservices.com (2/24/2006 03:32 PM)

STATE BANK OF INDIA : It has been an under-performer since the last few days. It can touch Rs 900-910 levels soon.:Ashu Kakkar, Technical Analyst, Skypowerfinancialservices.com (2/24/2006 03:32 PM)

RELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED : The stock is headed for higher levels.:Ashu Kakkar, Technical Analyst, Skypowerfinancialservices.com (2/24/2006 03:33 PM)

GATEWAY DISTRIPARKS : The company is in for better times ahead. I suggest buying on dips.:Jagdish Malkani, Member, NSE (2/24/2006 03:33 PM)

RAJASTHAN SPINNING& WEAVING : It is a stock to watch out for.:Jagdish Malkani, Member, NSE (2/24/2006 03:34 PM)

Hi Supratik..
i must appriciate your work here..hats off you..specially that Golden Rule article was very informative for satrters
i am new member in this trading field. Can you give some suggestions regarding which stocks should i go for to start with.

Last edited:

Hi Supratik,

Great work,my friend.An excellent thread,and lots of effort put in.I can't help be the first to rate this thread for what it is......Great stuff!

Saint