Recommend me a forex broker that you have an acct with..

Hello

I know about MRC Markets. They have Meta trader as their platform, which is quite common and an open source. Along with that their spreads are very small (1 or 2 pips mainly). They are trying to setup a system, wherein, Indians would be able to pay by debit or credit cards directly. I know their Indian representative. I am still on demo on their platform, as not gaining proper confidence yet.

Hope it helps
Their website www.mrcmarkets.com is simply blank. How can you trust a broker with an empty website? Their Russian website doesn't have any info about any Indian representative. Looks strange, to say at least!

Hello
I strongly recommend Ibfx.com, they have the the best platform, very user friendly, excellent customer service, and u can deposit using ur credit card.
I am using it and I am very impressed with everything they have.
Regards
Robin..

Hi Robin

Please tell me who in India representing IBFX.com. I too very impressed with IBFX MT 4 platform in demo . Want to open real one. Want to clarify few things regarding exchange formalities if any.

Thanks

Akasthyar

Hi Robin

Please tell me who in India representing IBFX.com. I too very impressed with IBFX MT 4 platform in demo . Want to open real one. Want to clarify few things regarding exchange formalities if any.

Thanks

Akasthyar
Hi Akasthyar
I am not in india, I am not sure who represents them in india, but I talked to them they say u can use ur Indian credit card to open a live account , follow the link.
http://www.ibfx.com/accounts/openlive.aspx
If u have any questions u can contact them on the live chat on thier website.
Regards
Robin..

hi want to know if you trade in fx and withdrw funds to india how do you show it and how do you pay your taxes on it ? do you show a statement of the fx buy and sells or how is it to be shown to pay income tax.

Hello all

Pipshower, I use a broker which have their own platform. not metatrader. They accept paypal (beside 8 other payment processor. If interested to chat about this , my yahoo IM is decentplayboy_20 Windows msngr: [email protected]
My site: www.fapturbo.in (simply click on open account button, download platform to start trading)
I am sure you will lovw it.

Hello all

Pipshower, I use a broker which have their own platform. not metatrader. They accept paypal (beside 8 other payment processor. If interested to chat about this , my yahoo IM is decentplayboy_20 Windows msngr: [email protected]
My site: www.fapturbo.in (simply click on open account button, download platform to start trading)
I am sure you will lovw it.
Visit my site http://www.fapturbo.in and click on link to open account. They accept paypal with many others processor. You will this platform
Hello Naggie,
I know etoro from its time of birth . Its a childish platform for the newbies .I dont criticise you for using them as you might be comfortable with them .But etoro has no proper charting tool . The platform freezes to often. There platform is too primitive i would give them a rating of 3/10 . I had account with them from the time of there first opening promotions.
Dont like it as i am a chartist and love lower spreads and faster execution of the trades which they lag .

Regards
Pipshower

I am using etoro demo account right now but I am still open for suggestions on the best forex that I may try. I will appreciate any suggestions you may give.
Thanks in advance.