Recommand a Good online Broker

Dear Kunal,
If you are realy interested in going for online trading for each and all purpose I recommend Guiness securities ltd., I am having my account with them and I am over and above satisfied their services and mainly their tips which stand good in 80-95% script as well intraday trade. I earned lot from the market with their tips.If you are in Mumbai,pune Goa or around you can contact on 9869254486.
with regards
Anand

marcus

anand said:
Dear Kunal,
If you are realy interested in going for online trading for each and all purpose I recommend Guiness securities ltd., I am having my account with them and I am over and above satisfied their services and mainly their tips which stand good in 80-95% script as well intraday trade. I earned lot from the market with their tips.If you are in Mumbai,pune Goa or around you can contact on 9869254486.
with regards
Anand

You seem to be pushing this guiness very strongly! Do you work for them! Whats the relation?

:)

Hi friends,

I too am planning to open an online trading account. I was introduced to a person from Motilal Oswal Securities. He gave me a gud demo of the software which they provide to the account holders. But u need to keep a margin of 3 lakhs to use software. I agree to a post on this site that it is easy to use with both NSE and BSE rates appearing on same screen. brokerage is less than indiabulls and sharekhan. i am thinking to start wid Rs 5000 account. It will be safer bet to start. Hope to benefit from immensely popular Motilal research reports and tips.

Bharat

marcus

bharatgoyal said:
Hi friends,

I too am planning to open an online trading account. I was introduced to a person from Motilal Oswal Securities. He gave me a gud demo of the software which they provide to the account holders. But u need to keep a margin of 3 lakhs to use software. I agree to a post on this site that it is easy to use with both NSE and BSE rates appearing on same screen. brokerage is less than indiabulls and sharekhan. i am thinking to start wid Rs 5000 account. It will be safer bet to start. Hope to benefit from immensely popular Motilal research reports and tips.

Bharat
Are you sure their brokerage is lower than that of IB & SK, I don't think so.

Please check again.

Also their s/w is'nt very popular its called "my broker" "tradeanywhere" is much better than this.

I've been doing some research myself and have so far covered

IB, Refco1, Angeltrade, ILFS investmart, Motilal Oswal, Uniconindia out of these Angeltrade seems to be the best. I am yet to cover moneypore and Religare.

marcus said:
Are you sure their brokerage is lower than that of IB & SK, I don't think so.

Please check again.

Also their s/w is'nt very popular its called "my broker" "tradeanywhere" is much better than this.

I've been doing some research myself and have so far covered

IB, Refco1, Angeltrade, ILFS investmart, Motilal Oswal, Uniconindia out of these Angeltrade seems to be the best. I am yet to cover moneypore and Religare.
hey Marcus, Thanks for this information. I would say that i liked what i saw about My Broker. My friend is using India Bull's software for some time now and he is not entirely satisfied with it. I will ask him to check out My broker for me. At the same time, i think that advice and research also matters a lot. 'solid research solid advice' is what ppl at Motilal say. And according to some survey, it is declared best broker for 2005. I tend to follow trends. Still, i will check out more.
Thanks

Hi ,

can u also tell how much Motilal Oswal charges for My borker
is there any monthly commitments for using this trading platform
and brokerage if any one can tell how much they charge.

Its said they are for HNI's and big investors
is it possible for small investors like me to trade through them.

Do reply.

Thanx

marcus

bharatgoyal said:
hey Marcus, Thanks for this information. I would say that i liked what i saw about My Broker. My friend is using India Bull's software for some time now and he is not entirely satisfied with it. I will ask him to check out My broker for me. At the same time, i think that advice and research also matters a lot. 'solid research solid advice' is what ppl at Motilal say. And according to some survey, it is declared best broker for 2005. I tend to follow trends. Still, i will check out more.
Thanks
Dear Bharat,

You are quite corrrect Motilal Oswal has the best research, I had read a comparative study by a couple of students from USA and their finidngs were Broker reports do help and Motilal was indeed the best but these are company specific research reports which go into the fundamentals of the company NOT the daily calls.

Please go to refco1 site and d/l tradeanywhere.com you may also need the microsoft virtual machine software in case you don't already have it. This software is very good and normally brokers who give this trading platform want minimum 2000 rs brokerage per month. If you want to go with refco 1 I can put you in touch with a representative who will give you 0.3 delivery and 0.04 intraday but thay will want a minimum monthly volume. Angel will also give you either diet odin 7.8/or tradeanywhere normally they will ask for 2000 rs minimum brokerage for tradeanywhere but my contact will give it to you for free with no monthly brokerage commitment. My contacts are not sub-brokers but employees at branches in mumbai. I would just like to say I will not get any monetary benefit whatsoever and I a not connected in anyway to finance or a financial institution. During the course of my research I just made friends with these marketing ppl thats all.

In regard to Motilal they had also said brokerage is negotiable but they want ed 3 lakhs margin money for their my broker trading platform ...this is too expensive so I didn't pursue the matter but if you like I can give you the name and number of the marketing manager I spoke to .... however you will have to negotiate brokerage rates yourself.

:)

Hello,

Could you kindly disclose the minimum monthly volume sought by Refco1. And also what is the exposure limit given on the cash deposit for intraday trades. Your answer to the above queries will be highly helpful.

Thanks

Saji

Dear Kunal,

I am having my Demate account with Guiness Securities Ltd., with online trading. I am very happy from their services.I am getting SMS everyday about daily Tips which comes true in 85% cases

If you are Bombay then you can contact on9869254486 or visit their site www.16anna.com

They offering best services.for online trading, A/c opening charges and demat A/c charges are waved off.

Anand Nayak

marcus

anand said:
Dear Kunal,

I am having my Demate account with Guiness Securities Ltd., with online trading. I am very happy from their services.I am getting SMS everyday about daily Tips which comes true in 85% cases

If you are Bombay then you can contact on9869254486 or visit their site www.16anna.com

They offering best services.for online trading, A/c opening charges and demat A/c charges are waved off.

Anand Nayak
Dear Mr. Nayak,

Please do not advertise yourself with the same post everywhere.