What are the requirments for starting a stock recommandation or suggestion sites?

I am thinking of starting a stock recommendation site(Indian Market) for buying and selling stocks (with small subscription fees).
eg: Buy SBI tomorrow etc

Is it legal to start such services in india? If not what way I can change my site and start a stock recommendation site legally?

NOTE: In traderji stock recommendation is banned

I am thinking of starting a stock recommendation site(Indian Market) for buying and selling stocks (with small subscription fees).

Is it legal to start such services in india? If not what way I can change my site and start a stock recommendation site legally?

no its not legal to provide tips via site or in any other commercial way unless you are registered/licensed analyst with SEBI/NSE. Google it you will get all the relevant info about it. its not easy to get the registration.

regds,
s

DSM

MutualGuru,

Don't take offence, but have read some of your post. Few months back, you wanted to learn 'advanced trading strategies' (Nov. 2015) So wondering if you have mastered them in 3 and 1/2 odd months?

About a week back, you had posted about 'Event driven strategy' . and were asking for feedback on buying Hotel, Airline stock etc. (Sectors to be avoided for fundamental reasons in view) So the question is if you have mastered technical/fundamental analysis to guide others and charge them a fee for advising?

What if your investors who may be less knowledgable than you, take your advise and lose their money? Will you be able to take the pressure of their calls if they lose their capital in case of sharp market fall? Will you be able to sleep soundly at night?

A fundamental rule before advising others would be to get 5-7 years of better than market results consistently for yourself before you think of advising others.

Just my view....

ganeshams

MutualGuru,

Don't take offence, but have read some of your post. Few months back, you wanted to learn 'advanced trading strategies' (Nov. 2015) So wondering if you have mastered them in 3 and 1/2 odd months?

About a week back, you had posted about 'Event driven strategy' . and were asking for feedback on buying Hotel, Airline stock etc. (Sectors to be avoided for fundamental reasons in view) So the question is if you have mastered technical/fundamental analysis to guide others and charge them a fee for advising?

What if your investors who may be less knowledgable than you, take your advise and lose their money? Will you be able to take the pressure of their calls if they lose their capital in case of sharp market fall? Will you be able to sleep soundly at night?

A fundamental rule before advising others would be to get 5-7 years of better than market results consistently for yourself before you think of advising others.

Just my view....
DSM sir,

Your advice are straight hit like bulls eye .. I appreciate it:thumb::thumb: