really basic doubt about options

Are you running for some Presidential post? Then why are you seeking 'support'?

I thought you were more interested in seeking help than consensus over something which is obviously inappropriate.
thanks for your help "BUNNY"....its just that i thanked him for what he has written for me as I did to you ........whats wrong in that ....:lol:

nac

Hi Nac,

Its not about disrespect, lack of skill, etc.

It more about being easy to help. Frankly, I do not understand those short-codes except for 'Plz', 'thnx', etc.

If people want to be helped by others, they should make it easy for others to help them, and not make them do "extra" work of decoding their cryptic sms style.

People who are willing to 'hlp' are also put off by such things.
Yeah, sometimes its hard to decipher their 128 bit encrypted post. :rofl: I have seen some posts like that. I thought I was the only one who ain't understand those short forms. Now I know you're in my team :hug: Perhaps, you have seen one or few of my posts asking for expansion.

These kids are used to it. What they can do? May be, they'll understand once they find the reason for not getting responded to their query and write/ask bit clearly.

Yeah, sometimes its hard to decipher their 128 bit encrypted post. :rofl: I have seen some posts like that. I thought I was the only one who ain't understand those short forms. Now I know you're in my team :hug: Perhaps, you have seen one or few of my posts asking for expansion.

These kids are used to it. What they can do? May be, they'll understand once they find the reason for not getting responded to their query and write/ask bit clearly.
yea haha .....:lol: from now only I have started to write clearly .........so that my queries get answered properly and people understand it without anybody having to decipher the encrypted version of my post .....:D.....because now i understand that not all are accustomed to the chatting language ....

Capricorn

(1)suppose i wan2 purchas a call option of nifty say @5300 strike price n 27may2010........so nw i can get it @rs.4000/- cus d rate of option nw is rs..80/- ........nw sinc it is a call option @ strik price 5300 ....so is it possible to sell d option nw if its rate increases b4 it hits d strike price (lyk say jus 4 exampl sakes....if nifty reaches 5290 n rate of CA goes to rs.87/- )is it propr 2 say dat i ll earn rs.7/- profit if i sell it nw .....so (50*7=rs.3500/-)....

.....:D
:clapping::clapping: