Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

john302928

Thanks.I tried this but it did not solve the issue. :(

Hi John, after a long time seeing you here in forum

To overcome.
right click on any scrip in MW and click on
refresh marketwatch ..... something like this (in the last of pop up menu)
and then again check on nest plus of RTD

checkmate7

Are you running nesttrader in admin mode ?
Has zerodha mapped your plus id with nesttrader ?
Yes its in admin mode.
Nest trader is opening and showing scrips its issue with NEST plus

You will have to sign up/register for NestPlus. Do it through NestPlus Menu.
I went to the link "REGISTER" but it is taking me to https://www.thomsonreuters.in/en/products-services/financial/nest/retail.html and there is no option for creating account

upload_2017-10-26_19-17-13.png

john302928

I am not getting what you mean by second market watch. I usually add or delete in the current market and use RTD with this market watch. Besides that i do have other market watches but i dont use them with RTD.

manojborle

screenshot_808.png

In backfill settings, check this and see if changing this to number of scrips in your marketwatch helps or not ?

I am not getting what you mean by second market watch. I usually add or delete in the current market and use RTD with this market watch. Besides that i do have other market watches but i dont use them with RTD.
you mean to say previously you had say 25 symbols in MW, you backfilled
Then you replaced these scrips (in same MW) with another set of scrips and now facing this issue.

Anyway, there is a ready solution, reopen RTD.

john302928

I had 20 scripts in my market watch today. I opened nest and deleted the old scripts and added new scripts and opened RTD and it was not showing all the newly added scripts in the RTD window. I closed and reopened RTD and nest more than 5 times since then

Cant say, why you are facing this issue
Just finished backfilling, of 20 scrips of previous series, deleted all and then replaced it by new scrips, backfilled all
No issue, worked smoothly.

josh1

I had 20 scripts in my market watch today. I opened nest and deleted the old scripts and added new scripts and opened RTD and it was not showing all the newly added scripts in the RTD window. I closed and reopened RTD and nest more than 5 times since then
Refresh MW