Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Read help properly again :thumb:
Sorry, read help file, but didnt find any solution for my problem. I may add that I do not wanted to be spoon fed, but I can carry on to resolve this problem only if I know where lies the problem. It was working fine till yesterday and all of a sudden facing this issue. All required columns are very much there in the market watch including trading symbol.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Sorry, read help file, but didnt find any solution for my problem. I may add that I do not wanted to be spoon fed, but I can carry on to resolve this problem only if I know where lies the problem. It was working fine till yesterday and all of a sudden facing this issue. All required columns are very much there in the market watch including trading symbol.
which OS u r using? if win 7 or above did u try to open it by run as administrator.?
actually make run as administrator permanent by right clicking on the icon fo all, i.e nest, rtd and ami .

josh1

Exit and restart RTD-1.30

josh1

which OS u r using? if win 7 or above did u try to open it by run as administrator.?
actually make run as administrator permanent by right clicking on the icon fo all, i.e nest, rtd and ami .
Install RTD1.30, Nest, and Ami in C:\ or any other drive. Do not install in Program files. Then you do not need run as Administrator.

josh1

Josh sir
It did not resolve the issue. BTW, I am using RTD 1.25 that was given by a friend of mine.
Can't help you with it. RTD_1.30 did lot of improvements over 1.25. It is quite stable now.

Sir I have install RTD 1.30 after that I had open my nest trader software I have checked that my nextplus chart is opening after that I had open RTD 130 but when I am trying to back feeling it 1 messages coming trading symbol must be present in market watch / n right click on top of marketwatch and
Can you please tell me I have read your help file but I am not getting it sorry to disturb you again and again