Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Hello all sorry for irrelevant post need help of yours my laptop suffered from cryptowall 4 virus can any one help me to recover data how ever I was able to delete the virus from hitman pro and malwarebytes.

@ Josh1, Just to bring it to your attention that the new ABCD has old NSEINDICES.txt
(just in case you wished to change that as well)

Many thanks for the updated version.

::EDIT::
None of the indices updated. Also, the NSE folder has zip files (bhavcopy i guess) and they don't have index data in them
(you can refer to attached pic)

What am i doing wrong ??

(Just ran ABCD_0.5.r with below in edited NSEINDICES.txt --- Period selected 01-Dec15 to 09-Dec15)

NIFTY 50
NIFTY NEXT 50
NIFTY 100
NIFTY 200
NIFTY 500
NIFTY MIDCAP 50
NIFTY MIDCAP 100
NIFTY SMALLCAP 100
NIFTY50 DIVIDEND POINTS
NIFTY AUTO
NIFTY BANK
NIFTY ENERGY
NIFTY FINANCIAL SERVICES
NIFTY FMCG
NIFTY IT
NIFTY MEDIA
NIFTY METAL
NIFTY MNC
NIFTY PHARMA
NIFTY PSU BANK
NIFTY REALTY
NIFTY INDIA CONSUMPTION
NIFTY COMMODITIES
NIFTY DIVIDEND OPPORTUNITIES 50
NIFTY INFRASTRUCTURE
NIFTY PSE
NIFTY SERVICES SECTOR
NIFTY50 SHARIAH
NIFTY500 SHARIAH
NIFTY LOW VOLATILITY 50
NIFTY ALPHA 50
NIFTY HIGH BETA 50
NIFTY50 USD
NIFTY100 EQUAL WEIGHT
NIFTY100 LIQUID 15
NIFTY CPSE
NIFTY50 VALUE 20
NIFTY MIDCAP LIQUID 15
NIFTY SHARIAH 25
INDIA VIX
NIFTY GROWTH SECTORS 15
NIFTY50 TR 1X INVERSE
NIFTY50 TR 2X LEVERAGE
NIFTY50 PR 1X INVERSE
NIFTY50 PR 2X LEVERAGE
NIFTY QUALITY 30
NIFTY 8-13 YR G-SEC
NIFTY 10 YR BENCHMARK G-SEC
NIFTY 10 YR BENCHMARK G-SEC (CLEAN PRICE)
NIFTY 4-8 YR G-SEC INDEX
NIFTY 11-15 YR G-SEC INDEX
NIFTY 15 YR AND ABOVE G-SEC INDEX
NIFTY COMPOSITE G-SEC INDEX

http://i.imgur.com/NKpo8Ly.png

Last edited:

rmike

For RTDMan, i will save quotes per scrip. This will be used to reconstruct data for backfill and just do TICKMODE 1 backfill instead of deleting quotes. ie merge 1min and last few mins of tick data instead of deleting. Your tickmode suggestion is very nice
Am doing the same, the only difference being the backfill from google. If you are planning on saving quotes per scrip, then the part about pick up and transport to ami is already ready made. If you think it will be of help, I can send over the script to you & Josh. All you have to do is - when the process for quotes per scrip for the number of selected tickers finishes, the next step in your code should run the script. The preset settings needed by the script are the quotes folder location and the name of the format file to use (the format file with TICKMODE control). That's it! The pick up & backfill is then a single click operation.
In my case currently i just backfill without deleting quotes with 0 volume keeping rtd data
That's a good quick fix. In fact a very handy realtime datafeeder can be made on the same principles. Google provides realtime data without volume. Teaming it up with automated google backfill every minute would combine the benefits of both the feeds. At timeframes above one minute, the one minute volume lag would be barely noticeable!

Regards,

TracerBullet

Am doing the same, the only difference being the backfill from google. If you are planning on saving quotes per scrip, then the part about pick up and transport to ami is already ready made. If you think it will be of help, I can send over the script to you & Josh. All you have to do is - when the process for quotes per scrip for the number of selected tickers finishes, the next step in your code should run the script. The preset settings needed by the script are the quotes folder location and the name of the format file to use (the format file with TICKMODE control). That's it! The pick up & backfill is then a single click operation.
That's a good quick fix. In fact a very handy realtime datafeeder can be made on the same principles. Google provides realtime data without volume. Teaming it up with automated google backfill every minute would combine the benefits of both the feeds. At timeframes above one minute, the one minute volume lag would be barely noticeable!

Regards,
sure send it, i already have an idea what to do, just need to do. Its simple merge of quotes for each minute range.

But looking at other code might give more ideas. Also, i will like to have option to see how to do google backfill. At least, i can use it as backup when NOW VWAP/DT is giving troubles. So if possible, send both the script and google backfill tool.

TracerBullet

It has deleted all the restored points and encrypted all the datA
Then you are out of luck i think, its encrypted for a reason. Best to start over and remember to take offline backups. I use linux and keep most of my data in linux partition. you can consider dropbox etc for backups of small files

josh1

Many thanks for the updated version.

::EDIT::
None of the indices updated. Also, the NSE folder has zip files (bhavcopy i guess) and they don't have index data in them
(you can refer to attached pic)

What am i doing wrong ??
@rediosilk, You are probably still using the old version. Download the new file again and overwrite the old ABCD_0.5.r.

Exchange changed the names of all the indices some time in November. I had stored their names in Indices.txt so we could download the new indexes by changing their names. Exchange was distributing Indices in separate files till 29th November. Suddenly they started distributing all indices in one file and changed the url. Consequently, the Text files Indices.txt and Indices2.txt have become redundant. You can delete them.

I have added option to preserve original files if required. However, the files yyyy-mm-ddNSE-EQ.txt will contain processed data from both.

josh1

Dear sir.

RTD not working with different exchange (ie. nse , mcx etc.,) in same market watch. Getting error msg RTD not working . If I use 2 different market watch for 2 different exchange , then it works . Any other way to use both in same market watch ?

Thanks
RTD works with all exchanges in same market watch. However, backfill can be done from active market watch only.

I don't understand what your issue is. Please explain in detail and reproduce error messages as it is.

josh1

Regards,
sure send it, i already have an idea what to do, just need to do. Its simple merge of quotes for each minute range.

But looking at other code might give more ideas. Also, i will like to have option to see how to do google backfill. At least, i can use it as backup when NOW VWAP/DT is giving troubles. So if possible, send both the script and google backfill tool.
Data_Downloader by Joydeep downloads scrip-wise 1 min. intraday data with volume, from Google in a jiffy. You can merge it in Amibroker immediately. Google provides data for cash scrips only.

If you want smaller details, I have already developed rtgoogle.xlsm which is there in my link. It can download quotes every 5 sec. without volume from google. The app can be easily modified to append data in one or more files. However, this url is not published by google so they may discontinue it any time. It is also for cash scrips only. Though there is option to download every second, if you download that frequently, google server will think of it as dns attack and block your IP for some period.

I had to develop RTD gui app to backfill data for fno

Last edited: