Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Dear Josh, a small request in RTD,pls if possible add Auto backfill every (user defined) minutes
user defined minute add in setting mode..so that "Back-fill button" automatically click and do the back-fill ..

Thanks

C-like:
openDataTable( inTradingSymbol, retryCount ){

global NowWindowTitle, DTWindowTitle, TradingSymbolColIndex

WinClose, %DTWindowTitle%                                                 // Close DT If already Opened

Loop, 5{                                                                // Sometimes {HOME} does not work when NOW is active - try 5 times
        ControlGet, RowCount, List, Count, SysListView323, %NowWindowTitle%        // No of rows in MarketWatch
        ControlSend, SysListView323, {Home 2}, %NowWindowTitle%                    // Start from top and search for scrip

Loop, %RowCount%{                                                        // Select row with our scrip
            ControlGet, RowSymbol, List, Selected Col%TradingSymbolColIndex%, SysListView323, %NowWindowTitle%
                                                                                // Take Trading Symbol from column Number in %TradingSymbolColIndex%
            if( RowSymbol = inTradingSymbol ){                                    // and compare it with input
                 break
            }
            ControlSend, SysListView323, {Down}, %NowWindowTitle%                // Move Down to next row if not found yet
        }
        if( RowSymbol = inTradingSymbol )
            break
    }
    if ( RowSymbol != inTradingSymbol ) {
        MsgBox, %inTradingSymbol% Not Found.
        Exit
    }

ControlSend, SysListView323, {Shift Down}d{Shift Up}, %NowWindowTitle%  // At this point row should be selected. Open Data Table with shift-d
                                                                            // Note - This also selects scrip starting with d in MW. Check

if( !waitforDTOpen( inTradingSymbol, retryCount, 1, 30 ) ) {            // Wait for DataTable to open and load
        openDataTable( inTradingSymbol, retryCount+1  )                            // Wait upto 30 seconds, try only once
    }

isDataLoaded := waitForDTData( inTradingSymbol )
    WinMinimize, %DTWindowTitle%

return isDataLoaded
}
I have tried Shift+D shortcut for DataTable in Nest 3.14, 3.15 and 3.16. Not working!
Okay........... Everybody try 20004
Also changed the umsg to 20004 from 20009 Preference > Shortcut Manager > Shift + D, still no go. And every time I re-login to Nest, the previous settings automatically vanishes and umsg back to 20009.

What works for me is Shift+P to load NestPlus Chart then load DataTable from there.
C-like:
Send, +p
Sleep, 50
LoadDataTable()

LoadDataTable()
{
     WinActivate, Intraday
     Sleep, 222
     MouseMove, 0, 0
     Sleep, 222
     VisStatic6 := 0
     while( VisStatic6 == 0 )
     {
         ControlGet, VisStatic6, Visible, , Static6, Intraday
         Sleep, 1000
     }    
     Sleep, 222
     ControlClick, Static6, Intraday, , Right, 1, NA
     Sleep, 333
     Loop, 8
     {
         Send, {Up}
         Sleep, 50
     }
     Send, {Enter}
     ;Waiting for Data Table to open
     WinWait, ahk_class #32770
}
The workaround works but is more time consuming, as for each scrip Plus Chart needs to be loaded first then loading DataTable. Any other working solution to directly call DataTable?

I do not understand if Shift+P works why not Shift+D.

Last edited:

josh1

josh1

Thik kaisey karey sirji..... NEST Install Uninstall... Dosra system... sab kar diya...
Thik Nahi Hoga. I changed code for RTD1.60 to take care of that. RTD1.60 tries to open data table from menu. If it doesn't succeed, it opens nest chart and opens data table from chart.

Thik Nahi Hoga. I changed code for RTD1.60 to take care of that. RTD1.60 tries to open data table from menu. If it doesn't succeed, it opens nest chart and opens data table from chart.
Issues with RKSV Nest 3.15/3.14..... RTD is also making lot many issues with NEST. RTD needs to started with a trick just after NEST login if that little timespan is lost then NEST hangs up.

Chalo jaisey teisey karkey RTD chala diya, lekin beech mein naya scrip load karna ho to, close and stop everything and start from the beginning.

Previously in Nest 3.13 I could easily add any scrip to the MarketWatch and Stop/Restart RTD but now-a-days doing so completely freezes NEST.... Tried Zerodha's Nest 3.16 same issues there too.... Is it working all fine at your end??? Which broker?

josh1

Issues with RKSV Nest 3.15/3.14..... RTD is also making lot many issues with NEST. RTD needs to started with a trick just after NEST login if that little timespan is lost then NEST hangs up.

Chalo jaisey teisey karkey RTD chala diya, lekin beech mein naya scrip load karna ho to, close and stop everything and start from the beginning.

Previously in Nest 3.13 I could easily add any scrip to the MarketWatch and Stop/Restart RTD but now-a-days doing so completely freezes NEST.... Tried Zerodha's Nest 3.16 same issues there too.... Is it working all fine at your end??? Which broker?
I have used Zerodha 3.16 smoothly. Currently Finvasia 3.16. No issue, though it takes some time to load since every time, they delete scrip files and download new ones.

I have used Zerodha 3.16 smoothly. Currently Finvasia 3.16. No issue, though it takes some time to load since every time, they delete scrip files and download new ones.
Thank you... But somehow RTD is freezing my NEST and things are not stable at my end with the newer versions of NEST.

josh1

Thank you... But somehow RTD is freezing my NEST and things are not stable at my end with the newer versions of NEST.
I have been constantly stating that RTD does not work properly with Nest 3.13 /3.14/3.15. Use NEST 3.16 or NOW 3.16 and if they do not work or your broker does not offer them. change your broker.