Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

cloudTrader

Thanks bhai
You mean link to excel, thro marketwatch
then it seems inactive, nothing happens on a right click and clicking link to excel
Yes , Link to Excel [RTD] should be active in Nest Trader , then only Real Time Quotes will come in Amibroker. You will have to ask the broker to activate the Link to Excel feature in Nest Trader.

When you right click Link to Excel , & you choose All Items or Selected Items & then paste in the Excel File then Real time quotes should appear in the Excel File. Only then it means that your Link to Excel is active.

Yes , Link to Excel [RTD] should be active in Nest Trader , then only Real Time Quotes will come in Amibroker. You will have to ask the broker to activate the Link to Excel feature in Nest Trader.

When you right click Link to Excel , & you choose All Items or Selected Items & then paste in the Excel File then Real time quotes should appear in the Excel File. Only then it means that your Link to Excel is active.
Thanks bhai
Now the problem is, broker is saying that they have activated link to excel feature, and here I am getting only NA, NA in excel sheet.

Let me see, how to sort out this issue.

cloudTrader

Thanks bhai
Now the problem is, broker is saying that they have activated link to excel feature, and here I am getting only NA, NA in excel sheet.

Let me see, how to sort out this issue.
This can be due to the fact that maybe either Nest Trader is opening in Admin mode or Excel is opening in Admin mode. Just an assumption, as NA happens due to this Run As Administrator thing if Link to Excel is active.

This can be due to the fact that maybe either Nest Trader is opening in Admin mode or Excel is opening in Admin mode. Just an assumption, as NA happens due to this Run As Administrator thing if Link to Excel is active.
Yes, NestTrader is opened in admin mode.
But we have to open all 3 Nest, Ami and RTD in ami mode.
Arent we

RockyRobust

Yes, NestTrader is opened in admin mode.
But we have to open all 3 Nest, Ami and RTD in ami mode.
Arent we
For me Nest Trader 3.15 from Finvasia is not opening in Admin mode. It just loads the Finvasia.cfg & when we click Launch Nest Trader, it just opens up without the permission needed to run as admin. So I do not require RTD and Amibroker also to be run in Admin mode.

For me Nest Trader 3.15 from Finvasia is not opening in Admin mode. It just loads the Finvasia.cfg & when we click Launch Nest Trader, it just opens up without the permission needed to run as admin. So I do not require RTD and Amibroker also to be run in Admin mode.
So you are getting realtime quotes, with v 3.15, without running in admin mode
and what about backfill, working fine or facing any problem

RockyRobust

So you are getting realtime quotes, with v 3.15, without running in admin mode
and what about backfill, working fine or facing any problem
Yes , I am getting RT quotes in Amibroker & my Nest Trader is running without Admin mode. Also as I use Tickers of BNF & NF , so I backfill using VWAP table & it was really smooth. Till now in 3.15 I have not tried backfill with Nest Plus.