Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Windows 8.1 Pro
Thanks,
Autoit Scripts have problems with Windows 8.1. I have experienced them myself.
If you can, install Autoit on your PC. Get the source code and compile it on your PC. Try both 32 and 64 bit compiler. You can also run it in SCITE editor and check before compiling.
It will be very difficult and time consuming to do this on teamviewer.

Dear Mr. Joshi,

I have installed RTD and it is working fine. Only problem I face is chart is not getting refreshed. For fresh rates I have to change the time frame each time. say from tick to 1 min and then again 1min to 5 mins or tick etc
What could be the problem? Do i need to add request timed refresh in all the afl's?

Purushotham

Autoit Scripts have problems with Windows 8.1. I have experienced them myself.
If you can, install Autoit on your PC. Get the source code and compile it on your PC. Try both 32 and 64 bit compiler. You can also run it in SCITE editor and check before compiling.
It will be very difficult and time consuming to do this on teamviewer.
I don't know which one is Autoit program on my Pc please do let me know from the below so that I can uninstall it.

shankar4kv

Dear Mr. Joshi,

I have installed RTD and it is working fine. Only problem I face is chart is not getting refreshed. For fresh rates I have to change the time frame each time. say from tick to 1 min and then again 1min to 5 mins or tick etc
What could be the problem? Do i need to add request timed refresh in all the afl's?

Try Reinstalling Amibroker! do a fresh install by deleting all settings and folder of amibroker.

josh1

I don't know which one is Autoit program on my Pc
It is not there.
What I mean is, you have to install Autoit on your PC. And thereafter compile RTD in it. RTD is coded in Autoit.

candle

Sir,
I am getting data through RTD in amibroker, but the problem is : my amibroker doesn't refreshes automatically when the data is received through RTD. New candles are shown only when i manually refresh the ami.

Working fine with older utility. Couldn't understand what cud be done.

regards

josh1

Done. But still facing the same problem. While the older utility is working fine with ami, it lags only with RTD.
Which version of Amibroker is this? Adjust Intraday refresh rate to 1sec. in preferences

candle

Which version of Amibroker is this? Adjust Intraday refresh rate to 1sec. in preferences

Amibroker 5.3

Real time chart refresh rate is already 1 sec. ( checked ).
Working fine with older utility, refreshing simultaneously with data.