Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Try those two things
You don't need write whole title
for eg on my nest
it just only one word "Welcome"

Second copy now and past outside Program files
Try pasting in D drive and see
Ran older version of NOW which worked fine till yesterday and working again. RTD working fine now too with older version. Will try again with ur suggestions.

Hi @Josh1,

MANY THANKS for sharing your hard work and helping us with remarkable tools :clap:

I use your NestRTD (link) for transmitting quotes from NEST to AB. And was wondering on how to enhance it further, in terms of transmitting more number of connections.

Currently the tool is able to transmit quotes via 4 connections per symbol, namely, LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest.

Is there any-way to include ;Bid Qty;Ask Qty along with the default four connections and link it to AB (may be using Amibroker Aux1 Aux2 fields)?

Upon linking Nest to Excel, the RTD formula syntax are:
=RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"nse_cm|<TickerName>-EQ","Bid Qty")
=RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"nse_cm|<TickerName>-EQ","Ask Qty")

It would be really awesome if the same Nest-Excel linkage could be established with AB! This would enable us to create real-time diversification of Volume into Buying Volume and Selling Volume, which could be further used to code good predictive Market Breadth indicators like, Volume Delta etc...

Kindly help with your suggestions and alternatives.

Deeply appreciate your time and effort!

:thanx:

josh1

@Loss_lover

That post was for L V GANDHI.
Download and use version RTD 1.5
Watch videos. You are using too old version

lvgandhi

cloudTrader

I am not getting it. I saw http://help.tradesmartonline.in/how-do-i-use-link-to-excel-option-in-nownest/. As per that site, I ran both nest and excel as admn with trust center as already modified as required. Still I don't get RTD there. But with same nest trader 3.13.0, I had RTD working with 1.5 version before clean install. Is it the reason? If so what to do?
I think you should take help of Technical team of TSO through Team Viewer to resolve the issue of Real Time Data into Excel first.