Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Is there anyway to capture Total Bid Qty, Total Ask Qty thru Aux1&Aux2 with RTD?
if so, please help how to do that.

If it is not possible, please help in removal of Aux1 & Aux2, as the values preoccupied with 0, it is very annoying to see on the charts as it displays 0, in place of TBQ,TAQ values.

I'm currently using another paid software for capturing only TBQ,TAQ.

Can anyone help me in this regard, please, It would be of great help. Thanks :)

josh1

Index bar is already showing on Now terminal & i have added index too.
Add the index manually in settings file in Rtd,

Example is present in settings-
After clicking on check box of index , you have to click on restart so that index is added in settings. Before that make sure that you have preserve ed no. Of scrips selected earlier

josh1

Is there anyway to capture Total Bid Qty, Total Ask Qty thru Aux1&Aux2 with RTD?

If it is not possible, please help in removal of Aux1 & Aux2, as the values preoccupied with 0, it is very annoying to see on the charts as it displays 0, in place of TBQ,TAQ values.

Can anyone help me in this regard, please, It would be of great help. Thanks :)
No way to capture those. Don't worry, you will soon be disappointed with those values.:)

After clicking on check box of index , you have to click on restart so that index is added in settings. Before that make sure that you have preserve ed no. Of scrips selected earlier
For me Index check box is not highlighting, I am using NSENOW.
How to add index script manually to ini file.

This is for Nifty future
Scrip1=nse_fo|NIFTY16NOVFUT;NIFTY-F1;Last Traded Price;Last Trade Time;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;
what i have to change in above to get the index value.

Can anyone help me in this regard, please, It would be of great help. Thanks

No way to capture those. Don't worry, you will soon be disappointed with those values.:)

Thanks for replying.:)

Yes, as you said those values will disappoint us most of the time but using it at the right time will give you effective results too, following more stocks. ;)

Last edited: