Re: This guy is consistantly making profits from scalping

In youtube, there is a person claiming to make an average scalping USD400 per day.

He is averaging around 80% success.

pandastockpicks(dot)com

anyone here know this is true or possible?

I'm seriously thinking about buying the vids but I want to discuss with you guys first.

U

uasish

Re: This guys is consistantly making profits from scalping

I came to know of somebody who can make 1 Lack with derivative trading in no time.

I understand his trading style. Keep risks to a minimum and enter and exit in a small time period. Keep control of your fear and greed and take profits when you can. Ok so he gets approximately 400 bucks per day but thats plenty, do that for a few months and you can live. I'm sure he gets bad days and loses but with an 80% success rate, its quite good. It may be a good system to follow.

This guy only trades two stocks AAPL and RIMM. If I'm trading in a different country, he advises me to find very popular stocks (highly active and traded), high volume, very tight spreads (apple usually has only 1 cent spread).

So what stocks do you think, according to his criteria are good for nifty?

leo_3455

I came to know of somebody who can make 1 Lack with derivative trading in no time.
Yes, his name is "Ashish da". Welcome back sir.

oxusmorouz

There's a guy I know (a member of traderji, although he hardly posts), who converted his 60,000 Rupee account to 32lakhs in in 8months, no additional capital introduced. Didn't believe it myself till he gave me his indiabulls login info and I verified it personally. After this incident, I have begin to rethink impossibility.

Flock

In youtube, there is a person claiming to make an average scalping USD400 per day.

pandastockpicks(dot)com

anyone here know this is true or possible?

I'm seriously thinking about buying the vids but I want to discuss with you guys first.
Just thinking... if somebody could make that kind of money why would he be selling videos. :)

I recently read an intresting statistic given by ICICI direct. That you take all their intraday calls (10000) margin for each and you would have made a huge sum - in lakhs. I actually took some of those calls and consistently lost money. Then I managed to get intraday data to check those calls. Found that you can almost never manage to get in at their entry price. By the time you get in price is close to Target 1. Then it comes down and you get an exit instruction slightly above/below their entry price for long/short. So technically it is a profitable call but you are in a loss. :D

Dont get me wrong, I am not saying that panda's strategy is not workable. Just highlighting the need to be cautious.

rkkarnani

There's a guy I know (a member of traderji, although he hardly posts), who converted his 60,000 Rupee account to 32lakhs in in 8months, no additional capital introduced. Didn't believe it myself till he gave me his indiabulls login info and I verified it personally. After this incident, I have begin to rethink impossibility.
Well!!!!! Seems have to rethink rethink rethink rethink........ so many things and as oxy said rethink IMPOSSIBILITY!!!!!!
As u have not posted the name can understand its not to be shared on a public platform!!! Hats off to the guy.....unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

robin_malihan

even i have a clint who converted 1 lakh to 16 lakhs and same is the case with his wife .........

also there was a clint of mine who converted 8 lakhs to 43 lakhs in less than a year...

But thing in comman in all these 3 is they lost everthing in this fall itself :(

Ank!t007

Guys you won't believe but my cousin brother made 2.4 crore last year trading only copper futures in comex.

Thanks,
Ankit

Last edited:

400$ per day! thats a pity for any established NYSE scalper. I suggest u go thru US equities froums.

For an scalper 80% success rate. Funny to say the least :D

just hope u are not associated with him.