Ravi Bhokse Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

stumper

stumper and Rahul, you guys have really opened my eyes, Rahul,does he teach to combine MA crossover with the patterns and candlesticks? is it profitable? i appreciate all the response here and i hope this thread will benefit other struggling traders like me :)
You are welcome Mahi32.

You might have noticed that many a members on this forum "Look down" upon such training programs. I dont. Hence you might not get many accurate response here.

Personally i believe mentor-ship help as long as people approach it as a program which will help them in certain aspects of their trading plan. Unfortunately, many approach mentor-ship with the aim of giving them on platter a complete trading strategy , confusing trading signals to be same as trading strategy.

If you need to know Mr.Bhokse course quality, why not ask him direct. Let him show you aspects he will be covering..AND... as you already did, ask feedback from others who have attended. In either case, if you have lack of response, you know to stay clear.

mastermind007

You might have noticed that many a members on this forum "Look down" upon such training programs. I dont. Hence you might not get many accurate response here.
Have no intention to offend you, Isn't this statement of yours looking down upon those who've bothered to respond here?

[Hi , Mahi , honestly I had tried other courses and I failed then I have done Mr Bhokse's course 2 years back and followed his instructions , he never promised great success to begin with even in his free seminar he say's only 70% success that to after practise he asked to trade with one or two shares don't become trader 1st but become analyst and then traders . I followed him , he has simple system . as he say's any system you take will give max 60% to 70% success .you will have to couple with money management to higher success . I followed him and I earn 1000-2000 daily from trading . I have seen some body calculated and said one can earn that way lakhs and lakh , no you cannot because as per him you can take money from market but put it in bank not in market ..I am happy and not only that I was recommended by my friend he is also happy I had recommended this course to 5 friends and they are also doing well( one of them is now working as analyst in well known broking firm ) so .If any one who say's he has taught which is not worth , then remember if in one class 50 students few come out as excellent and few can not even cross 35% . so it's every once efforts and interest. Any way he doe's not sell tips Some one told in this discussion . which is wrong information .he never say's he will not meet again he is available for his student's only thing is you have to take appointment and go after class had taken his appointment 5 time and he never deviated from that so please .. don't give wrong information ..
only one thing I suggest if you have any problem why don't you go and talk with him . he is very good person he will certainty clear all your drought . so go and meet him ..if you want give my reference also ..Don't ask others failure will always blame Teachers .School AND OTHERS ..so go to him that's better

Status
Not open for further replies.