Ramona's Diary - My picks for low risk high gain trades

Hi Friends,

Today was not able to find time for the stock market.

Any way at EOD -

1. HINDALCO - short position got hit with stop loss.
buy signal hit with stop loss.
now presently short signal is active

2. McDOWELL - still a short signal is active

Dear Friends,

Today also no time for markets, so at EOD -

1. HINDALCO - exit from short positions

2. McDOWELL - exit from short positions

Regards,
Ramona

stumper

......Something is wrong with my strategy or maybe I am following the wrong stocks.

.......Wow back testing and real time trading are so different.
You do not have a plan , you are joy riding!

The purpose of Journal, as per me, is to open oneself and one's trading journey to others scrutiny and committing oneself to one's plan. A Journal is NOT a tool to aid you in getting started on creating a plan.

.....What will happen when I trade with real money ?

....Stumper, you say that I should take what the market is giving me - please explain further.
that was for your rule for fixed percentage targets. Have you back tested your strategy to support 2% profit target?

.....I am following Google and Yahoo for intraday 5 min charts and since I found the MA shifting or rather the crossover shifting...
Why did'nt you opt for a professional platform like eSignal ?

....As I do not understand candlestick patterns, pivot points etc. etc... I tried to understand these patterns again and again but they just dont enter my brain.
Its not ONLY the signals,indicators or patterns that make money for traders. Its his plan and self discipline to sticking with the plan that makes him/her money minter in long term. I do not have any indicators or indicators for my trade signals. But i have a carved out plan for my trading, which not only include entry/stop signals but also govern others things starting from my Backup internet provider right upto max loss i allow per day. Anyways, its a long topic and i will leave this thread with the hope that you spend more time on understanding your innerself. Talking with professionals and finally working on your trading plan carved by you as per your needs.