Rally ends and ready for a Crash Land!!!

The rally started from April 2003 reaching its upside target? If we look in broad pespective, we are in final 5th wave. It's clealy looking for a target
of 4360. (Wave 3-Wave I)*0.618 + 2595 = 4360. But we look the charecteristic of the fifth wave only, it looks the upside target 4550 levels.
Even this target may not achieve, if nifty closes below the narrow channel we are currently into. The possible future course of nifty is indicated in the attached file. Your views and replies are invited.

Aroonsankar
I agree with your analyis only a great impulse can take it to 4550 and we are seeing interest rates hardening therefore 4360 on 10 May 2007 +/- 2 Weeks may be the likely scene. Any way I would recommend to exit with profit booking as soon as targets are achieved as greed at this level shall be bad.

The rally started from April 2003 reaching its upside target? If we look in broad pespective, we are in final 5th wave. It's clealy looking for a target
of 4360. (Wave 3-Wave I)*0.618 + 2595 = 4360. But we look the charecteristic of the fifth wave only, it looks the upside target 4550 levels.
Even this target may not achieve, if nifty closes below the narrow channel we are currently into. The possible future course of nifty is indicated in the attached file. Your views and replies are invited.

Aroonsankar
Interesting.