Rally ends and ready for a Crash Land!!!

RSI

RS
Parallel lines will not meet hence do not form a wedge .

AGILENT
I am sorry. Use of the word "parallel" was not proper. What I was trying to convey is that there will be two distant trendlines at the begining of the wedge and they will converge as the time goes on. In the wedge drawn by Aroonsankar, two trendlines commence from the same point and they are diverging. And as I pointed out, if he intends that the last line drawn from the last candle is the trendline, it may not qualify for the term "trendline". Aroonsankar knows many things, which I donot know or I have not learned. That is why I am constantly troubling him by putting questions one after another. Hope he does not mind. As you see, the point he made on head and shoulder really shook some of my beliefs. Let us learn from him. If I get any doubt from your posts, I will ask questions to you also. Motive is to learn. Keeping quiet will never serve any purpose.
Regard
R. S. Iyer

lol ! ashish it really foxed u din it ! first u indicated some weakness and then u indicated not to short finally u said that traders din wanna carry their positions ! ...i juz wonder how markets react during the final 30 mins of trade , is it b'coz of margin trading or intraday squaring up .. any ways i was zapped the way markets held after the inflation data was out ,albeit lower than last time but not below market estimates ...something fishy n i smell another rate hike on the cards now ..chinese central bank has hiked the crr by 50 basis points not 25 ...with elections round the corner i don think RBI would stay numb !

U

uasish

reachjesal,
Foxing is eternal phenomenon between stalker & stalked,commit when you are sure to get your kill ,the beast's beauty is she innovates constantly & our sucess is sticking to basics,no hi fi gizmo,only basics,the prize is exhilarating !!

Every one is watching intently the behaviour after filling the Gap,whether Up / Dn ? for future
directional call ,i am yet clueless hence preserving my powder, stray kill in intra or swing is only to keep my financial health pink,but real gala feast is what i am waiting for ,one wrong shot may bomerang to disable me,hence steping cautiously.Enjoy mkts foxing,until the showdown .

Asish

Last edited by a moderator:
reachjesal,
Foxing is eternal phenomenon between stalker & stalked,commit when you are sure to get your kill ,the beast's beauty is she innovates constantly & our sucess is sticking to basics,no hi fi gizmo,only basics,the prize is exhilarating !!

Every one is watching intently the behaviour after filling the Gap,whether Up / Dn ? for future
directional call ,i am yet clueless hence preserving my powder, stray kill in intra or swing is only to keep my financial health pink,but real gala feast is what i am waiting for ,one wrong shot may bomerang to disable me,hence steping cautiously.Enjoy mkts foxing,until the showdown .

Asish
Well said Asish, It is prudent not to stay long in the killing field of the giants, especially, when the fighting is violently aggressive or frightening. However,when the giants are little tired we can manage with some leftover if our entry is at the right time and safeguard of SL is in place, thus reducing the risk of any bomerang.
regards
bahuguna