R K Global Issues!

i have my account locked saying wrong password today

can pls anybody help me with the tel number or email of rkg to get it unlocked urgently

Hi,
Call at 011-43100904/905. ask for Mr. anuj or Mr. sanjay. These are the two person who can help u out immediately.They might speak rude initally but at the necessary time they help u.They both are from survilience depttt. Initally i had also fought with them very badly and vice versa.But to be frankly speaking yesterday though they were in a very bad situation Mr.sanjay guided me and helped me out.Plz specifically ask for sanjay or anujjjj.try out.Never to call their kolkata office bcz fist of all they dnt receive calls when there is pblm.2ndly the madam over there never knows wht pblm is hpng around them.they know only to speak sweetly which is of no use in this industry.Plz rkglobal appoint right people to handle these dept which is vital one.Do smethng rkgloballlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Hi,
Call at 011-43100904/905. ask for Mr. anuj or Mr. sanjay. These are the two person who can help u out immediately.They might speak rude initally but at the necessary time they help u.They both are from survilience depttt. Initally i had also fought with them very badly and vice versa.But to be frankly speaking yesterday though they were in a very bad situation Mr.sanjay guided me and helped me out.Plz specifically ask for sanjay or anujjjj.try out.Never to call their kolkata office bcz fist of all they dnt receive calls when there is pblm.2ndly the madam over there never knows wht pblm is hpng around them.they know only to speak sweetly which is of no use in this industry.Plz rkglobal appoint right people to handle these dept which is vital one.Do smethng rkgloballlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

thanks alot man .. m calling them but the idiots RKG delhi office there no body picking up the phone

ya they should have a proper support staff

Last edited:
My story:

Password got disabled last hour of trade yesterday. Emailed them; they sent a new password (not rkg123) that worked last evening.

Password got disabled this morning. Emailed them; they asked to contact 011 43100999, 022 42106677, 033 40142999. Got through 033 number first try and password was reset to rkg123.

The silver lining: quote updates today were fast. My long standing complaint is that quotes do not update in less than 4 seconds; if you look at the Last Trade Time column then subsequent quote updates are 4 seconds or more. Today, quotes were refreshing 2 seconds or less. What the morrow will reveal ...

My story:

Password got disabled last hour of trade yesterday. Emailed them; they sent a new password (not rkg123) that worked last evening.

Password got disabled this morning. Emailed them; they asked to contact 011 43100999, 022 42106677, 033 40142999. Got through 033 number first try and password was reset to rkg123.

The silver lining: quote updates today were fast. My long standing complaint is that quotes do not update in less than 4 seconds; if you look at the Last Trade Time column then subsequent quote updates are 4 seconds or more. Today, quotes were refreshing 2 seconds or less. What the morrow will reveal ...

ya i just also got through 033 number and he told me to login with a new one ... lets hope it works and we dont have any new hassels

MaxX

My story:

Yes was surprised to see all quotes updating every second today :thumb:

Yes was surprised to see all quotes updating every second today :thumb:

Hello Maxx !!!

I am new to RK & I want to know few things about Brokerage & Taxes.

i know the Brokerage is low but what about taxes?

If I buy 100 shares of ONGC @ 1200 & sell it @ 1202 , will I become Profitable?

If anybody knows the answer Please Please Please Answer me !!!!!!!

Thanks in Advanced !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raju

Hi All,

Today I am able to login .They have added authenticate (Web Based).This seems to be nice feature.Hoping for the best.

Thanks,
RAJU

MaxX

ODIN is working fine today. Facing an issue in links though.. Under funds transfer, if I select 'to client account' it does not work.. is it working for any of you all?

Raju

Max I am getting following message when I try to transfer funds to Client acct.
I think it's working in web based "Your request has been updated successfully"

Thanks,
Raju