R K Global Issues!

funny, even password reset is not working for me. they said they have reset the password to rkg123 and it is still not working. But only now the Kolkatta number is always busy.

funny, even password reset is not working for me. they said they have reset the password to rkg123 and it is still not working. But only now the Kolkatta number is always busy.
Password reset has worked for me, thankfully.
They prompted to change password first. So I had to change from rkg123 to another password of my choice and then log in to ODIN.

Ventura has many issues regarding margin amount blocked...I also considered it before zeroing on RKG as my FNO broker...You can try Focus...Don't know much about them though...

Asking all the RKG customers to post all the telephone nos. that they have of this broker...So that in case of emergency we may try as much as we can...

I have the following nos.-
011-43100999
033-40142910,13,15,17,23,24,25...

try focus its good.i tried.contact Mr.Suresh -9322245641

Password reset has worked for me, thankfully.
They prompted to change password first. So I had to change from rkg123 to another password of my choice and then log in to ODIN.

Hi Kaushikji,

Wht hpn sirji.for past 2 days it is very pathertic with odine.None of their customer service number is being attended during this session.Where u able to reach any number????? The big commedy reply which i got from their customer dept yesterday was "exchange pblm not rkg pblm".Everythingh is fine frm our end............ did u all also enjoy such conversation plz let us also know how these customer dept thinks we are all fool so can give reply as we like.

Hi Kaushikji,

Wht hpn sirji.for past 2 days it is very pathertic with odine.None of their customer service number is being attended during this session.Where u able to reach any number????? The big commedy reply which i got from their customer dept yesterday was "exchange pblm not rkg pblm".Everythingh is fine frm our end............ did u all also enjoy such conversation plz let us also know how these customer dept thinks we are all fool so can give reply as we like.
I'm facing problem today and very severe problem. And thankfully I managed to contact their call & trade after repeated attempts and closed my open position. They advised me to close position and not to trade today. What a nice advice in such atrending day!
Anyway I have managed to contact their call & trade and customer care but after repeated attempts. I'm able to log in to their ODIN after 1 pm.