PyDownloader

rmike

hi rmike ..
problem with the drive .. unfortunately i dont have D:\ drive ... only C,E,F,G ..How to rectify this?
Somewhat unusual to find a case like this!!!

If you are not able to implement ankur's suggestion, then let me know the drive letter under the root of which you'd like to place the folder.

I'll have to edit main script as all paths are hard coded, and will have to recompile a unique version for you. This will will take some time

Will try to post it today itself, if possible

If possible then in C only
As some systems are with single drive only
In some D or E would be allotted for CD/DVD,
In mine system E is DVD RW drive

All right recompiling a C: drive version for both of you. I won't have time to test the compilation for issues when operating in C: drive, so you guys consider yourselves to have volunteered for being live testers :);)
ha ha
Can there be some sort of issues in testing the compilation for issues when operating in C: drive,.
If yes then, what sort of issues are possible.

In my case
D drive has been allotted to recovery
So cannt change it.
ha ha
Can there be some sort of issues in testing the compilation for issues when operating in C: drive,.
If yes then, what sort of issues are possible.
Hmm... You can change it anyway but it might affect the functionality of recovery process if required in future.
I suggest to use external HDD or cloud to backup important data.

To execute External codes in C (windows drive) requires Administrator rights and windows itself sometimes fails to understand that logged in user is the Administrator. :eek:

Bhai,
I am not a very tech savy person.
Though using computers for last 12/13 years and gained a good working knowledge (still a long way to go) in this time span, but still do not want to tinker with the things, that I do not know about.
If the issue is only to run the exe with admin rights, then hope that it should not be an issue, as I am already running a few exe with admin rights.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Intraday 140