PyDownloader

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Can post in the evening only
In the meantime, you may post a sample of your ticker list.
Perhaps you may be missing something.

The format of tickerlist should be as in col C of the image posted above by Money bhai
I followed as per screenshot of MB bhai.

Btw figured it out.. the cursor after the last scrip was in next one or two lines below. :oops::oops:
Used backspace and brought the cursor next to "zeel,nse"
voila, prob solved. :happy:

Attachments

vijkris

Learner and Follower

rmike

rmike

Dont know/understand, whats going on in/with AVAST .........
Run exe again, it run smoothly and
downloaded all 15 files in txt format in a jiffy
Ah well...... Look at it this way.... not only the community, but the somewhat 'tough on bird brains' :p developer AND the Antivirus too went that extra mile to contrive to ensure the custom of making the utility work for the very first volunteer in this thread!!! :playful:

But good to see you have it sorted out! I guess, as a side effect, all of us ended up becoming somewhat wiser ;) w.r.t to friend Avast's quirks/ tantrums :playful:

Cheerio!!!

Last edited:

rmike

Oh, I was using win 7 pc.
Well since u asked, so tried all the steps , AV exclusion etc
then when i clicked on xp system, it says error, this program is not a valid win32 application.:confused:

btw, i didn check the previous version in xp as well. :oops:
No wonder!!! :meh: Had managed to lay hands on a WinXP rig for testing, this time around, only to find the XP turning its back on the utility :rolleyes:. Thus was curious about your experience (w.r.t to your query regarding atom processor, 1 GB rig with WinXp), hence asked!

I suppose its established then, that the utiity is not likely to run on installations considered outdated by windows

In retrospect, possibly @jjravi may have been trying to run the utility on WinXp!

Last edited:

rmike

Amongst all the proactive users who contributed towards the utility's development, the feedback from @gupta_pramendra, @ajeetsingh & @carnot11 is yet to be tendered. Which'll probably happen .......... as and when it Happens! However it can be safely ascertained that the utility's been performing without any inherent programming glitches of 'missing/ misplaced data, stuttering or freeze', thus far!

P.S - For the 'not so proactive' users - Nobody is going to be able to hear you unless you speak up!

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Intraday 140