Problem installing windows xp sp3

I have xp sp2 in d drive and want to install xp sp3 on c drive specially to run 1 game (GTA 4) .I download an iso image of xp (700 MB) from torrent & mounted it to virtual drive.Ran install from it & system rebooted.Then i got 2 options at boot menu:
1. windows xp professional
2. windows xp setup
I clicked on windows xp setup.Then problem started.
It asked to inser cd containing xp but i haven't it coz i've downloaded it from net and mounted to virtual drive in my 1st windows.
Is there any solution for this problem other than burning to a new cd.
If there is not any solution,then how to burn a bootable iso image to blank cd.
I have nero but the problem is i have only 1 blank cd which will be used for some other purpose.So burning cd is my lastmost option.
I know i'm trying to do an illegal work but i can't buy a new window specially for 1 game.
I need help badly coz the game i downloaded is of 14 GB & took 3 days to download.+ 700 mb of window i downloaded.I'll kill myself with frustration if it doesn't run.

Lol... first don't worry.

Second, never again try to install a OS unless you have a bootable disk. You need to create a bootable disk from the XP you downloaded.

Third, never download the full OS from internet. Get it from a trusted source. You can get a activator patch from internet atmost.

Win 7 ultimate has compatibility options for ALL software.