Price action with Candlestick Analysis(No indicators)

Vertigo_1985

I have a query for all price action trader...
i want to practice on nifty ,bank nifty 's historical intraday charts...can i download it from any free sites ....I want to get them print also...any suggestion..
for trading,I am using trade tiger intraday chart...I am saving them from last 0ne month..but I am nt able to print them....
I want to practice on a print version of historical intraday charts...or any other method to do practice,other than trading
u dont have amibroker or ninja trader ?
print out and practice is good but bar replay in those is even better..
here you can find historiacal data ..

http://www.tradewithme.me/historical-data.html

Last edited:

niftytaurus

u dont have amibroker or ninja trader ?
print out and practice is good but bar replay in those is even better..
No I dont have them any....I am trading with a small capital now...until I will nt perfect in my system with consistent sufficient profit..i will not increase my trade size...so now no big investments ..& those software are paid? isnt it?
If those software are free available somewhere...i will download it..
for eod day charts..i have chart nexus..
if printing option is not available,i am ready to read it on screen also...i want to practise on at least 2 year intraday on 3/5/30 min time frame..so If any free software or service available

avny

No I dont have them any....I am trading with a small capital now...until I will nt perfect in my system with consistent sufficient profit..i will not increase my trade size...so now no big investments ..& those software are paid? isnt it?
If those software are free available somewhere...i will download it..
for eod day charts..i have chart nexus..
if printing option is not available,i am ready to read it on screen also...i want to practise on at least 2 year intraday on 3/5/30 min time frame..so If any free software or service available
dear,

amibroker is available free,but it is a trial version,means u can not save any data in it
but there is a easy way to make it work,but it is not advisable to post it here

try to google it,u may find it

then there is one free data feed is available, free of cost,of course with a delay of 5 min,but with a historical data of 5 days only

thanks

niftytaurus

dear,

amibroker is available free,but it is a trial version,means u can not save any data in it
but there is a easy way to make it work,but it is not advisable to post it here

try to google it,u may find it

then there is one free data feed is available, free of cost,of course with a delay of 5 min,but with a historical data of 5 days only

thanks
thanks for information
I will try amibroker...
in my trade tiger ,I can see 5 days historical intraday...
I want 2 years of intraday charts ..at least 6 monthes of intraday charts of nifty & bank nifty...
how did u practice ?

avny

thanks for information
I will try amibroker...
in my trade tiger ,I can see 5 days historical intraday...
I want 2 years of intraday charts ..at least 6 monthes of intraday charts of nifty & bank nifty...
how did u practice ?
dear,
i practiced on amibroker first,than switched to live terminal,looking at live charts,identifying patterns and set up and trying to guess the price movement after a set up
then i selected two setup,finalise a strategy,about how to use two setup and started paper trading,marking entries/exit on the chart in the real time
then after the session,i will take a fresh chart and again make the entry/exit,as it should be as per book,then compare both the charts and learn what and where the mistake i made.(a habit now)
after that i started trading live and my trading qty was limited to 5 share..idea was to trade as much as possible,w/o faer of loosing much and test my ability to trade with this strategy.
thanks

bapu4

Dear hik ,
I am a new boarder !! This is to appreciate you that u have done and doing a commendable job !! This is really helpful !! I have read nearly 50 % of the this thread and learning the technique given by u !!

I have difficulties in the timeframes !! I couldnt understand what u have given here regarding the timeframes !! How to use them !!
For example , in weekly charts it contains 5 EOD's !
How to choose an EOD on daily from it ?? If i choose second EOD ,out of 5, the level of 3rd to 5th EOD may prove me wrong !! If i take 5th EOD i might have lost the opportunity !

U have told that we should mark the levels in higher time frames and enter the position in lower TF ?

I am getting confused when to use what,why,how in terms of TF??

One more thing , i have GCI demo software and have only bluchips in it !! Ur software also looked same as GCI and there were many other stock charts in it which i dont have !! So ,can those be included in GCI demo ?? If not then which software should be taken for more indian stocks !!

**I am also putting TATA COMM daily and weekly chart in the next post in which i have marked the Ss and Rs !! Plz correct if wrong !!

keep up ur nobel task !! GOD bless u !!
Regards,
Vinay

Last edited:
Bapu, the candlestick formation is not hammer, it's inverted hammer. There is no confirmation as yet.

If you are shorting now, it will be ANTICIPATION trade. Medium uptrend, this may go wrong.

Enter only on confirmation and not on anticipation.