Prediction of EUR Vs USD price level in next 8 hours!!!

Your Opinion on the forecasting

• Definitely Reaches Sell Levels

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Definitely Reaches Buy Levels

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I am Skeptical

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Trade 2 Results

I should admit, Trade 2 was a fiasco, I ended up adding a stop loss without a take profit level which resulted in super awesome failure (i'm down by $302 in my account :( ). it's embarrassing to admit, but a lesson learnt.
LOL man nothing is embarassing we are all here to learn and be more successful In the trading and investment field. I have been trading since December 2010(F.A) but still today I feel like My knowledge is just at the tip of the iceberg I read it on the internet and added it to my knowledge that a high is only a high until replaced with a new higher high. A high becomes a top after it peaks and turns down. A top is the absence of buyers. No one to pay more. Without buyers, sellers can not trade.Predicting tops and bottom is like catching a falling knife .what I have learnt is to NEVER attempt to pick "tops" and "bottoms" of price action including my analysis .You may trade at the ultimate extremes in price(trading against the trend),with the knowledge and technical analysis. butto add extra pips in the bag .but how do you predict and trade at the tops or bottoms?. Similarly I have sold the gbp/jpy at 125.99 not because I Look at it as a top but because it is at an extreme/resistance combo area .I believe At a resistance area sellers (typical smart players) take control of prices and prevent them from rising higher.also the price has shifted far away from the equilibrium with the momentum being highly overbought . It is trending and its going north but it does not boost like a rocket while trending. It needs to rest return to its normal condition and then resume the trend . to add to it with the spikes on the daily it adds more confirmation about returning to the normal market cycle/equilibrium and then going its way ! Its just How markets works personally for me . Guys if you have some disagreements don't be to harsh on me you guys now m just a small kid LOL

Last edited:

LOL man nothing is embarassing we are all here to learn and be more successful In the trading and investment field. I have been trading since December 2010(F.A) but still today I feel like My knowledge is just at the tip of the iceberg I read it on the internet and added it to my knowledge that a high is only a high until replaced with a new higher high. A high becomes a top after it peaks and turns down. A top is the absence of buyers. No one to pay more. Without buyers, sellers can not trade.Predicting tops and bottom is like catching a falling knife .what I have learnt is to NEVER attempt to pick "tops" and "bottoms" of price action including my analysis .You may trade at the ultimate extremes in price(trading against the trend),with the knowledge and technical analysis. butto add extra pips in the bag .but how do you predict and trade at the tops or bottoms?. Similarly I have sold the gbp/jpy at 125.99 not because I Look at it as a top but because it is at an extreme/resistance combo area .I believe At a resistance area sellers (typical smart players) take control of prices and prevent them from rising higher.also the price has shifted far away from the equilibrium with the momentum being highly overbought . It is trending and its going north but it does not boost like a rocket while trending. It needs to rest return to its normal condition and then resume the trend . to add to it with the spikes on the daily it adds more confirmation about returning to the normal market cycle/equilibrium and then going its way ! Its just How markets works personally for me . Guys if you have some disagreements don't be to harsh on me you guys now m just a small kid LOL
Agree with you on tops and bottoms..
I also see that you like to short at resistance areas and long on support areas. These are fine as long as you have a proper stoploss else very dangerous. But on a long run try to add long positions below the resistance areas (at a pullback) and vice versa for short positions. The ride will be very big.

Btw are u planning to short DOW or DAX. It has approached the level of 13K and DAX very near to 7K level..

My eyes are on JPY pairs now :)

Regards
Raj

SavantGarde

I also see that you like to short at resistance areas and long on support areas. These are fine as long as you have a proper stoploss else very dangerous. But on a long run try to add long positions below the resistance areas (at a pullback) and vice versa for short positions. The ride will be very big.

Btw are u planning to short DOW or DAX. It has approached the level of 13K and DAX very near to 7K level..

Regards
Raj
Guess..... overall consideration of Market Structure is lacking....!!!

SG

Entered Long on GBPUSD..
Left USDJPY for timebeing.. never saw a pullback.. continues up momentum.
Have plans of Shorting EURJPY (not immediately but in some time) with a target of 104.8

Regards
Raj

4xpipcounter

Re: OHLC of GBP/USD on 20th Feb

I wish I was around when you guys were talking about this one. I would have blown the horn on it.
The encircled area at top was the time of this post. The red line on top is my WR1, which was hit perfectly. I said in my Weekly Forecast that the WS2 at 1.5699 (red line at bottom) would be on the radar as long as this circa area contains. There were some very strong obviations here.

BTW, I'm not intentionally using the rearview mirror, as I already forecasted it, and I'm not taking my bows. It just jumped out at me.

image hosting jpeg

Whatever you decide don't short.

4xpipcounter

Rajesh, watch for my WR3 at 107.46. I'm also certain that will signal at least a temporary reversal. I'm still holding long on it right now.
The USD/JPY is still headed to 80.93 before a sign of any meaningful reversal.

Entered Long on GBPUSD..
Left USDJPY for timebeing.. never saw a pullback.. continues up momentum.
Have plans of Shorting EURJPY (not immediately but in some time) with a target of 104.8

Regards
Raj

Regards
Raj
Raj bro long and short on extremes are just to add small pips on bag just to let the market return to its normal condition and then resume the uptrend but my shorts were a mess it didn't work out very well as you can see what happened