Predict Nifty 100% - Its possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must possess some technicality at least to even think the way you think, RedSea. What are these thought processes that take place when you look at charts? Actually, what do you look for when you look at charts? :)

Regards,

You must possess some technicality at least to even think the way you think, RedSea. What are these thought processes that take place when you look at charts? Actually, what do you look for when you look at charts? :)

Regards,
Interesting!! Nihilistic, I will be happy if someone read market properly but same time i do not want to destroy their technical skills which they developed/practises which will create hopeless mind for new traders ., but i will give you a clue for chart reading do not follow overbought / oversold theory just trade with mind...... for example if you are williing to trade in NIFTY look at the structure /fundamentals and the weightage all these to be identified.... The below mentioned article influenced me much... the article was forwared by a friend then posted by me in traderji.

http://www.traderji.com/equities/43478-stages-true-trader.html

Excellent post, RedSea. Whoever wrote that, has put in a lot of thought, his understanding is excellent, and his experience shows and shines. I couldn't help laughing out loud while I was reading the stages of Clueless and Rookie, I read it over and over again. It did reflect a lot of my own limitations and mindset, I guess of many others around too.

Coming back to the point we were discussing; by my own conscious choice, I want to shun all my learning till now as they're proving worthless day by day. There is absolutely every chance that I might still be wrongly using my new-found knowledge and methods, and also, I might have not gotten out of the Rookie stage at all, but I don't want to lie down, eat dust and quit.

I know it would take some of your precious time, but if you could kindly elaborate on your statements mentioned above, it would be great learning for newbies like myself. My questions on the same are quoted below.

1. Why and how not to look at overbought and oversold theories?
2. Why and how to trade with mind?
3. What is a structure?
4. To understand the real fundamentals, should one look at CNBC, news, etc?
5. How much weightage you would allocate to each of these when you make your decisions?

Regards,

Nihilistic Ohhhh its not easy to explain all of your queries.. i might have to type 2 or 3 hrs to make explanation .. . I am thinking to start a new thread for purely for tehcnical explanation.

I wish to keep this thread only for nifty levels prediction and..to keep the thread clean/active.

All of your cooperation will be appreciated

Regards,

Last edited:
7-Mar-2011 My Trading IDEA

I dont find suitable direction for trading so far, i will try to take chance buy @ lower this is just taking a chance and not a perfect decision,

Good day.

Hi, the logic is simple I am following the market closely, and I have a vision with the range which i developed by practicing so many years... and there is no short cut to explain "short cut will reduce our journey but the same time it reduces our experiences" watch closely the market take your own time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.