Predict Nifty 100% - Its possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Every trader is dreaming about the predicting the market movement, is it really possible even i asked myself past....finally i have an answer for that "YES" it is possible remember the word "Nothing is Impossible"

As myself started trading around 2004 started to behave like a smart trader learning charts, RSI, MACD, STOCHASTIC and many other oscillators/trends. it took many years to understand that all my path was totally wrong, then later noted that oscillators are perfect only the usage of mine was wrong just like driving a car if you drive wrong way you will hit, its the driver's problem not car right?

After doing lots of homework finally found the great market breakout system 100%, I am not saying that i can predict everyday's market direction but a major break either up or down (currently nifty) can be predictable including yesterday's rally. ( i mean 1st December) the basic concept i found that we don't need lots of directional tools/charts or global direction or economy direction for identifying such breakout and I believes most of you guys are smarter than me? may be you are doing better than me who knows? :)

I would like to share these kind of ideas with traders who are really interested / or those who doing hard work to find out or those who already having knowledge on the breakout system... in order to improve my trading life... all i can say its a team work.....

I will post my view on this board so that you guys can review if its correct or not and the same time I request you guys to write your own view but not just prediction from mind it should be based on something like what i have said in my post

Thanks
Redsea

Last edited:

sadiq

Please give the current prediction ?

my view for the moment: (today is not a trading day)
NIFTY Opened Gap UP around 62+ point WILL SHOW LIKE BULLISH this the manipulation today..morning no other movement i will take short if i get chance to enter higher ....than this gap up... (SHORT STRADDLE DAY)

(Note: The information is truly for learning purpose not advising trader to take direction)

Last edited:
Closing View:
Day View : Accomplished as stated above post (today was Short Straddle Day)
Tomorrow View: Current Trends Ends here will see new direction (wait to open market tomorrow for further)
(Note: The information is truly for learning purpose not for trading)

Friends Please also share your ideas/opinions which will help us to go with the trends...

Good Day

Status
Not open for further replies.