Predict Nifty 100% - Its possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
03-Dec-10
NIFTY will try to hold its strength and which may lead nifty to 20 to 40 points up in morning session will short nifty at higher level....If weak in morning session means i will go for long .....it should be below 5960 ..........i cant give a target i dont believe in targets our target is to make profit from the market movement not just running behind market figure do you agree friends? (see declaration) (DO NOT EXPECT BOTH DIRECTION TODAY i prefer the first)

Note: Nothing stated here traders to buy/sell holding the information truly for learning purpose.

Last edited:

columbus

good ... it was almost correct prediction.... one requires a great number of years to predict like this
Predicting 100% with consistency is difficult..........

anayash

03-Dec-10
NIFTY will try to hold its strength and which may lead nifty to 20 to 40 points up in morning session will short nifty at higher level....If weak in morning session means i will go for long .....it should be below 5960 ..........i cant give a target i dont believe in targets our target is to make profit from the market movement not just running behind market figure do you agree friends? (see declaration) (DO NOT EXPECT BOTH DIRECTION TODAY i prefer the first)

Note: Nothing stated here traders to buy/sell holding the information truly for learning purpose.

the above levels you posted are of Nifty(Spot) or Nifty Dec futures? Please specify.

Good Day!
Big Thank you for encouraging me....
As mentioned earlier post the trend has changed, Hope shorters enjoyed a bit :) will see on Monday......

Cheers...

Last edited:
Sorry higher level 6058 short can be initiated

Niftymetals
Hi,
Interesting point.....As a trader normally i don't forecast a future figure to identify trends...if its happens then its a bonus otherwise we need to make pattern for our trading is not?

If you observe the level 6058 (spot) looks very near to closed price today around 5990 but technically speaking 6058 is too far for our market.. crossing that level means the big players has to start fresh buying from current level then we will have another bull rally on Monday... since accumulation / distribution ratio is 1-1 (based on volume, NIFTY Closing, nifty high low) --the big players may try to accumulate more stocks by creating panic on investors which normally not easy to understand in morning session- this is my view...

All this tricks works depends on Monday opening...what about your view?

Last edited:
A very good thread indeed. like to hone my skills also in this discussion..

My view is the short term uptrend in Nifty is still intact.. If the previous days high of 6030 is broken , it may then face resistance around 6090..

We need to see what happens?.. I may be wrong.. but purely for discussion..

Status
Not open for further replies.