Power Indiabulls users - share what is gr8 and what is missing !!!!

For data to be written to csv file, just sync any open intraday chart in pib.
thanks RJ :D .

I have uploaded the screenshot ,so that it will be useful for others . Right click on the chart and click Sync.

@rajsingh , I have a 2mbps connection ,when all sites and things are working simultaneously ,why only PIB disconnects .. hmmm :/

Attachments

Last edited:
Speed has nothing to do with it. Do a ping or trace route, if you are dropping a lot of data packets take it that your networkconnection is congested or unstable.

PIB works fine even on a dial up if the network is ok.

R

ratan jain

Speed has nothing to do with it. Do a ping or trace route, if you are dropping a lot of data packets take it that your networkconnection is congested or unstable.

Dear it works on a dialup connection quite fine, I know, but what sanx is trying to say is, if you dont do any activity for maybe 30 mins, it disconnects you and u have to reconnect

really bothersome for people who are not doing intraday

raj ,can you ping
https://trade.indiabulls.com or
trade.indiabulls.com or
pib.indiabulls.com

all say request timed out , but I am able to login :rolleyes:

there is an option connection settings on PIB login ,like use internet or LAN , will that make a difference ?

If you are not being timed out as ratan says then it is a network issue.

You can use the options provided in PIB to ping/tracert rediff ,*****.

You wont be able to ping the indiabulls server, even the nse server would give a similar response. Best would be to tracert your service providers server.

rkkarnani

Dear it works on a dialup connection quite fine, I know, but what sanx is trying to say is, if you dont do any activity for maybe 30 mins, it disconnects you and u have to reconnect

really bothersome for people who are not doing intraday
Yes, it gives a warning of 5 minutes after a period of no activity!!! One can see his intraday postion or any other trivial activity which will keep it going for another waiting period!!! Have used it for last 2 months, got disconnected once and that was with pre warning!!!

rkkarnani

Hi all PIB users in this community. I am using it for a month now. There are few things which look good like :
1. Creating Multiple Market Watch
2. Realtime Portfolio Value Updation.
3. Intraday Chart for each stock individually.
4. EOD chart courtsey Metastock.

There could be so many other gr8 features too. I would like the experienced members of this forum to share their experience with PIB and let us know, what more we can do with PIB.

The information provided will be of gr8 help especially to the novices.
Please let me know how to se EOD charts from PIB!! Do I need Metastock??? Does it have historical data!!! How far back does the historical data goes!!!

Please let me know how to se EOD charts from PIB!! Do I need Metastock??? Does it have historical data!!! How far back does the historical data goes!!!
just select the specific stock, then right click , u will find option 4 eod chart, just click on that, it will show u , and also u will find some indicator that u can adjust according 2 ur needs, some limitation will be there like u wont see weekly,monthly chaart,trendline can nt be drawn etc etc,

Hope this help

regards
avijit