Power Indiabulls users - share what is gr8 and what is missing !!!!

goni

Hi all PIB users in this community. I am using it for a month now. There are few things which look good like :
1. Creating Multiple Market Watch
2. Realtime Portfolio Value Updation.
3. Intraday Chart for each stock individually.
4. EOD chart courtsey Metastock.

There could be so many other gr8 features too. I would like the experienced members of this forum to share their experience with PIB and let us know, what more we can do with PIB.

The information provided will be of gr8 help especially to the novices.

R

ratan jain

Hi all PIB users in this community. I am using it for a month now. There are few things which look good like :
1. Creating Multiple Market Watch
2. Realtime Portfolio Value Updation.
3. Intraday Chart for each stock individually.
4. EOD chart courtsey Metastock.

There could be so many other gr8 features too. I would like the experienced members of this forum to share their experience with PIB and let us know, what more we can do with PIB.

The information provided will be of gr8 help especially to the novices.
You could make some money with it too :)
:rolleyes:

musicjunkie

Tech support?....I love your sense of humour Shishya! Somehow the words "Indiabulls" and "good broker support" sound nonsensical in the same sentence to me.....
If you need to improve something then improve your office support and customer service.

And yes Naveevia, that problem is very irritating, someday i might punch this TFT screen becuase of that chart that PIB shows
--MJ~~

I am posting the same period chart taken after market close ,Look at the difference. I hope somebody has some solution.
OTOH can somebody recommend some other broker Software like PIB with added functionality & little more flexibility & possibly a few days of backfill.
Again i am asking for too Much
Good Trading
Naveen

Attachments

1.PIB disconnects a lot . Why cannt they have a Autologin feature ! . OT : Is odin stable and has autolog on ?

2.The data will not be written to the CSV files continuously .The data seems to be cached in the memory and will be written only after exiting the PIB software .What crap !

3. How to close the stupid Alert message boxes . I need to choose close all and it will close all the windows . :|

Last edited:
R

ratan jain

1.PIB disconnects a lot . Why cannt they have a Autologin feature ! . OT : Is odin stable and has autolog on ?

2.The data will be written to the CSV files continuously .The data seems to be cached in the memory and will be written only after exiting the PIB software .What crap !

3. How to close the stupid Alert message boxes . I need to choose close all and it will close all the windows . :|
For data to be written to csv file, just sync any open intraday chart in pib.