Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends if u can get into essar shipping just its the right time as the stock has been rising for so many days likely to remian so for few more days...check it out...

@Radhakrishna

u made a bit late as far as noida toll is concerned..coz in dec 20th range the stock was trading at 54 levels,,and now its at 78 today or so,,a down fall has been seen in last 2-3 days,,if it still comes down then its a good buy,,and expect around 85-90 in coming days.

Can you advice on Supreme petro and Kamdhenu ispat, on short term
supreme petro might do well along with all other oil stocks and a upward move is already seen there is resistance at around 46-48 levels...and after that it might go upto to 55 ,,

same is the case with kamdhenu ispat ,,it has resistance at around 54 levels after that it may touch 62 levels.

good luck

Hi ,

Can you tell me what is the target for Kesoram industries for nxt 3 months ?
just let me know the price at which u are getting this stock,,it has resistance in 560 levels ,,and 3 months is a long time,,might see upwards of 700 or 720 levels and much depends upon market situation and political factors and all.

HI
I HAD BUY 200 SHARE OF RPL SO PLZ TELL ME WHAT IS BENIFICIAL FOR ME MAY I HOLD IT R I SHOULD SEL IT BECOSE NOW A DAYS PRICE OF RPL
IS GOING DOWN.
THANK YOU

ANURAG RAI
guys dont forget to quote ur purchase price,,,anyways now u can be relaxed ,with reliance IPO coming all stocks are going to rise and RPl is already at 250 levels..still can go higher...keep a watch..

Dear sir,
wat target of sail u expect till jan end.
ihv bought it @271
so u have got this at the peak of its price,,it might see upto 285-290 levels if the markets remain on a upward move else might linger around 275 levels,,the joint venture with TATA steel is a good news and also the q3 results are coming by month end,,anyways company growth is on a good track..rest assured..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on what is happening in power sector like
1. lots of need for power
2. growth of India in infrastructure
3. Reliance Power IPO on the horizon

I am guessing this sector may see atleast 30% gain in 2 months. Also I am guessing it is good idea to accumulate Relaince energy and Tata power right now to reap the benefits of power sector boom. What do you guys recommend.

Also I want to apply for Reliance Power for like 6,750 shares by paying 6,750 times Rs 115 = Rs 7.7 lakh. I am suspencting I may get allocation of a tenth of 6750 i.e. 675 shares and we may see listing price of Rs 1,350 i.e. gains of 200%. And that is 675 times 900 = Rs 6 lakh. Am I dreaming or do you guys buy my assumption. Please comment..

Thanks in advance for your input

Status
Not open for further replies.