Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@niludeepak,,
of late there is some sort of movement coming in over here,,but the stock seems to be range bound at these levels,,if the markets rise further from here(expected to remain range bound)then hind would rise,,why not move into some fast counters...

@sareen1978
u can hold the stock for a while,,and check out the movements,,its down for a while along with markets,,,by the way is there any news from the company,,,why guys are speculating the stock to move so fast...??

So time now for some to see some hand picked scripts ,,,friends just keep a closer watch on them in very short term and watch their movements,,and if u feel u can get them..

pudumjee agro,,piramyd retailer,,radhe developers,,BCC finance,,essar shippings,,Ispat,,sandu pharma.

But remember that DISCLAIMER note below this post is a default one.Do your research before u enter them,you have got to be wise enough to select the best from the given lists.This have been my recommendations for couple of days for now.

Good luck and happy trading!

RNRL can go up to 180 levels in short term but RPL its difficult to say as there is some sort of fall of late,,it is now trading at 208 levels down from 267 (its all time high),,lets hope it first comes up to touch its all time high or atleast 240 levels in short term.
HI
I HAD BUY 200 SHARE OF RPL SO PLZ TELL ME WHAT IS BENIFICIAL FOR ME MAY I HOLD IT R I SHOULD SEL IT BECOSE NOW A DAYS PRICE OF RPL
IS GOING DOWN.
THANK YOU

ANURAG RAI

Hi Shyam

I have about 100 shares of Powergrid bought for 141 (50) and 155 (50) respectively. What are the Swing trading (short term) and Long terms prospects of this scrip?

Also, how should I be viewing this scrip anyways? Short term or Long term? Or is there no such thing and that it depends on how long I wanna hold on?

Thanks in advance

P.S: Also, I have this idea of goin' wid small profits and Swing trading based on solid fundamentals ......i.e. bookin' profits whilst its still good and exit than waiting for the peak ..... is this sumwat better than thinkin long term ? or should I have a much more diversified Portfolio?
Hi Shyam

Awaiting your kind response .....

Sorry Sir 4 Asking Same Quiz Again Would U Plz Tell Me What R The Reason (masor Reason) Which Influences The Price Of Share Of A Company????
What R Those Things Which One Must Keep In Mind While Investing In Any Company
I Am Totaly Novice In This Field So Plz Help Me Out
Thanks By Heart For Suggestion
Hoping To Gel All Responce From U
Anurag Rai
Thank You Thank You

@Anuragrai
well first no sorry and the word sir,,,shyam will do,,well i couldnt not see ur question before,,i am surely gonna help u out,well first u need to learn a lot den only think of entering into markets.
reasons are many for that matter.
1.the biggest reason is the performance and reputation of the company and its history,their quarterly profits and margins,,business models etc.
2.then look for specific sectors like some time back IT was a craze ,,but not so now,,now oil and construction,,reality are doing well.Steel too.
3.There are also rumours in the market,,sent out by speculators then share prices of the company goes up...in short if the companies share is more in demand and is being purchased the price goes up.
4.any major news like selling stake ,,or acquistions and all can see share prices moving either way.
To be honest there are so many other factors,,but they are the major ones,,still if u have doubt ,,,i am here.

Status
Not open for further replies.