Positional Trades by Raj

anup0212

SBIN single handedly took the market away and almost made the target of 1800, which anyway nobody would have expected.
couldn't escaped your sharp eyes...:D:clapping:

vishal7176

@ raj......

i take short position on BANKNIFTY 11200 & 11300 PUT option .....make some money .......and long on 11400 CALL option...there is loose some buckkss

BUTT overall make money ......:)........and this credit goes to One and Only Mr. Raj ....

thanks.....bro.

note- i am not using your tool sir , jusst blindly follow your post here......

Last edited:

bapu4

Dear Raj,

We refer lot of fno stocks in OAT !! If OAT is equipped further with following things it will help further and better way for trading :

1.The last few days data should retrievable for any Fno stock because we don,t remember earlier data when stocks are more.
2.Screening-The stocks that are presently near Max pain,CEmax OI,PE max OI. This will help to instantly locate a stock, worthy for trade.

I know I may be troubling you,pl let me know. If I may be of any help in this regard.

god bless u
rgds

Hi Friends yesterday i am having 15900 qty nifty 6300 put and i have not sold that
today i have checked and surprised that i have to pay 126000 Rs in the form of STT
i am not understanding what to...

bapu4

Dear Raj,

I have made a small change in the formula which finds the MAX change in OI because ,
(1) The original formula finds the MAX CHNG OI , but if there are more than 1 strike with the same change, then it adds those strikes and gives the output !!
(2) MAX CHNG can be -ve also, so if suppose there are 2 strikes with change of -125 and -1000 then the MAX function doesnt give a correct output !! Instead of giving -1000 as the MAX change it gives -125 !!

So , the change is as follows :

original formula :
=MAX($C$15:$C$200)

rectified formula: =IF(ABS(MAX($C$15:$C$200))>ABS(MIN($C$15:$C$200)),(MAX($C$15:$C$200)),(MIN($C$15:$C$200)))

So,here i could overcome the 2nd problem by changing the formula ,but couldnt rectify the 1st !!

If anybody can do that , then plz do the needful !!
Happy Diwali to all members,Modertors
God bless u !
Regards !!

Last edited:

Option.Trader

Hi Friends yesterday i am having 15900 qty nifty 6300 put and i have not sold that
today i have checked and surprised that i have to pay 126000 Rs in the form of STT
i am not understanding what to...
On expiry day if exchange has to exercise options on your behalf(in the money), it charges a higher STT. That's the reason the itm options trade at a discount in the last 2 mins. For eg the 6300 pe was trading at .25 when it's intrinsic value was around 1re. Always remember to square of itm options

Trader_PK

On expiry day if exchange has to exercise options on your behalf(in the money), it charges a higher STT. That's the reason the itm options trade at a discount in the last 2 mins. For eg the 6300 pe was trading at .25 when it's intrinsic value was around 1re. Always remember to square of itm options
how abt otm options?