Positional Futures Trades

Hello Fellow Traders!
I am not new to this forum, but this is my first thread.

Here I will be posting all the positional (for 1 month) views for scripts in F&O segment at the beginning of the month. (Levels will be for cash segment)

The calls will only be initiated when the script closes above the mentioned levels in both NSE & BSE.

Sorry but I am not yet comfortable sharing the strategy with which I trade, but I will continue to post my views on stocks with entry and exit levels on both sides.

Also, I have only tested this strategy for the previous 6 months and it has proven to be quite good.
Lets see if it continues to provide returns.

At the end of every month we will review all of my views to see if we made any money.

My latest trade with this method was Titan long above close of 191.5 which was on 24-01-2012 and my final target is 211.

Last edited:
will look fwd to you sharing the strategy as well at a future date, as this gives one a comfort factor that we r putting the money, wherein there'z a logic!

As both VIP Inds and Godrej Inds closed above our trigger levels, both are a buy now.
1. VIP Inds
Long Above close of 113
Targets 129.5/147
S/L 102.5

2. Godrej Inds
Long Above close of 196
Targets 207/219
S/L 188.5

Now I have searched for a system like this for 2 years after losing a lot of money trying to make some quick gains in F&O.

So again I tell you that I will not be sharing this strategy anytime soon.
I will continue to post my views even if no one is following this post and also review it at the end of every month.

I subscribed to any service that I came across, because they promised nice returns.....

A word of advice to my fellow traders......Never go for any subscription for trading by paying your money to get tips.......(here I would like to add that my posts are my personal opinions on the scripts and what they are likely to do according to me and you (reader) are in no way obligated to do what I say.)

Remember, you will lose money when you initially start trading, because your mind is working 10 different strategies at a given time.....at least thats what happened to me.
Be patient. Do cash based trading initially. You will see that in the beginning, if your position runs into a loss, you will freak out and do exactly what you were not supposed to do. Either you would square off your position when you were supposed to hold onto it or you would neglect your S/L when you should have followed it strictly.
Again, that used to happen to me a lot, but now it happens very rarely.

But it is imperative that you develop a system of your own or at least follow someone's system (also by back testing the strategy for at least a year).

Important: This strategy has been tested for a period of one month only. So I personally don't carry the trades into the next month. You can watch what these open positions do in the month of Feb.
I will review my recommendations for Feb, and not for January as I started this post very late.

mangup

Dear bigbullinside,

Nice to see the trades that u are recommending. Since you have bad experience on subscription based recommendation, & in turn if you advice other to follow ur reco & put money on it. People will be some what reluctant to put in. On the other hand if that reco is backed by some technical strategy base, it will add weightage to it. Here at TJ, lot of seniors are sharing their stgy & people are following them since long & getting benifitted. Some experience traders are also suggesting newbies on developing & improving their trading system/setups.

Best of luck with ur recos!

Sorry everyone.......
My uncle had a heart attack. so I wasn't able to post anything.
He is all right now and we are good to go.

Since the market moved one way, almost all the trades got triggered and most of theme hit their targets.

Again I apologize for not posting my calls, but even I missed the entire rally because of what happened to my uncle.

The following trades got triggered until now........