Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

Trade-4: Go Long NF @6211 to 6225.........SL I will provide later but Tgt is 6300+ lvl so it is positional call..need to see if we first cross 6250+ LVL in spot today or when? whenver that happens NF move will be fast...down side is also till 6150/6100(SPOT) so I am just mentioning if you can hold this position it would be a good trade..

anup0212

Trade-4: Update hold on to long and expecting to market to make new high to me today's move also a consolidation for upside. So hold your long with spot lvl 6140 on EOD basis, I do want to track the up and down moves as all happens and then finally end up near support o resistance ...so any close below 6140 shd be our lvl to watch out for..see u all tomorrow.

anup0212

Trade-4: Update hold on to long and if not comfortable please exit at any up move. I am still holding bullish view.

anup0212

Trade-4 update: As I mentioned earlier again market closed above 6140 lvl and this lvl shd be watched carefully , so hoping to see some more attempts to be made by bulls to cross this challenging 6230 lvl so hopefully to see it coming...

anup0212

Trade-4 update: If anyone intiated this call would be today standing on 60+ points :clapping: so traders can book partial profit at this lvl and remaining other at 6300+lvl ...we today cross 6230 resistance and new high has finally come :clap: and I am hopeful to see more...

anup0212

Trade-4 update:...continue to hold position as long as 6140 lvl on eod basis are alive ..bulls will keep testing new lvl...today after making fresh high it was little expected of profit booking ...so hoping to see 6300+ lvl soon...see u all tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.