Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

if any one intiat e this call might be in 12 points profit...hold for tgt 6150 and 6190/6210 lvl all fut ....
SL hitted for this call hope position is closed , this violatility is increased much and still we have 12 more days ...I think we will see new high but this SL is making the trade worse....

Trade cont............. sl changed to 6075. any one wanting to go short 2morrow may do so below 6040 sl being 6075.

these are spot price since over a period I found that 10 ema on which these are calc do not respond correctly on nf price line. I do not know the reason, only guess is due to premium/ discount changes.

Last edited:

anup0212

Trade-3: Today move on Nifty was suprising for many and infact I was anticipating it yesterday itself but unfortunately the yesterday move of NF made all longs also to close there position and now if you see anybody was holding yesterday position person would have been good profit, so I am now gong to make one alteration now whenever I will post the call I will not give SL , it is now with trader to decides his or her loss , I personally feel putting SL is giving market operator a clear answers to make retailer loose it's money. once we are in some good condition on call we will got for SL to take profit. And if by any chance we are on loose side then plan your SL something with which u r comfortable , but keep in mind all positional call needs atleast 3 to 5 days to go in some direction. tc and all the best all.

Trade-3: go long and buy NF FUT with target around 6250+ lvl all fut..sl I will provide later....

anup0212

Trade-3:Update: Call initiated at 6160 is now at 6200 i.e 40 points...risky trader can hold for target of 6250 else close the trade now..

anup0212

The market today's move was suprising for many and today with ease it has crossed 6150 lvl now next lvl will be touched with new high , this I was anticiapting for some time and now we will be tocuhing 6240+ lvl spot in this series and then it will be wait and watch lvl for shorting Opportunity.....see u all on monday....

anup0212

The market is showing all indication of further movement so let us assume if SPOT NF 6250+ lvl comes at whatever time we will see new high ...for me as long as we are not above this lvl we are not going to hold then shorts will come assuming 6100 is current support. so keep this veiw for any trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.