Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys due to personal loss , I am not posting any more trades..as I need time to recover..mind u it is not monetary loss ..it is personal loss..so I am keep this thead on cold note for sometime..thanks to all of my viewers and good luck with trading...
Thanks for your contributions. Will wait for your return. G'luck.

anup0212

thanks TP bro...I would be keep coming back ..so view for tomorrow as long as NF SPOT close above 7240+ lvl we are on long side so enjoy the upside...

anup0212

hold on to long till NF spot hold 7270+ lvl ...watch with EOD close, if that does not hold...short will initiate...all the best

anup0212

as mentioned yesterday...now since 7270 did not hold so for tomorrow if NF spot do not trade above this lvl then shorts will pull it down so watch for this lvl and if doed not hold go for short...keepping this as SL..all the best...

anup0212

as mentioned 7270 acted as resistance and pulled NF to 7230 lvl so next week if 7210+ lvl not defended ...we will soon see 7170 lvl ...let see monday what happens ..hold on to short with SL 7270....see u all next week.

anup0212

hope all shorts are close at spot 7270 and went long..though this big move I did not anticipate and also now need to careful..anyway...good part is that as long as 7340+lvl holds on nifty ride the long and expecting to see 7440+ lvl soon ...can't predict and dont wish to do the same:D ...have a good trade...

anup0212

today's move was in line now since we close above 7400+ lvl now we could see 7440+ lvl need to be careful here with trade..so with this I am assuming this trade should have given you 140+ points ...do not surrender it ..watch and hold long accordingly...also like to mention going with NF today move it is also possible in this series NF can touch 7536 lvl very much..but let see what happens...

ananths

today's move was in line now since we close above 7400+ lvl now we could see 7440+ lvl need to be careful here with trade..so with this I am assuming this trade should have given you 140+ points ...do not surrender it ..watch and hold long accordingly...also like to mention going with NF today move it is also possible in this series NF can touch 7536 lvl very much..but let see what happens...
Like your signature dude...:thumb:

anup0212

well NF this is a consolidation then good for Bulls else we know where to put SL(7340+) ..keep watch of levels as mentioned like 7440+ ,seems NF is holding here ...we will get clear picture more tomorrow ...see u all...

anup0212

so consolidation took NF to 7474 lvl now need to be more careful..seems now 7500+ lvl we have resistance like 7490/7504 and then 7530+lvl...if that goes off 7560+ lvl will come and as I mentioned earlier 7536 is possible but that all goes well only if NF holds 7410+ lvl(EOD) taking support as 7440+ lvl(SL) let us keep long on EOD basis...else close this right long and now position shd go with 220+ points..see u all tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.