Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

market moved upside little quick now it is time for hold the profits :D so guys close the long with 6380+ lvl and it does not hold plz close the trade and we will wait for next enrty...as per market behavior we are on long and till 6320+ lvl on EOD basis survive we are on long side ...so let us see tomorrrow how market behaves...enjoy ard 130 points now..

anup0212

guys friday move I just closed my terminal and went out can't saw profits also :D ...so closed with SL and when I came back my SL did not hit and ride the trade ..still holding and but long will hold only with 6430+ lvl if EOD hold continue else close it...else keep counting profits :D..see u all on monday...

anup0212

if holding long keep watch on Nffut with 6500+ lvl , tis would be my SL also...so watch and close postion accordingly...

anup0212

SL survived and same is long :D now let us consider this as long but as an observation momentum upside is getting halted so let see if this happens tomorrow or not...so no change in view still the same for tomorrow ...see u all..

anup0212

as expected fall came today and if tomorrow 6500+ lvl in fut hold then this upside continue else ..shorts will start picking up..so u all know which side to go for...but today and yesterday for me is trend neutral side...seems we are building up...let see if lvl broke or not...

anup0212

guys nifty seesaw is going on not going below 6500 lvl and not going up 6590+lvl also..to me more on this band NF stays ,anyside it can go but momentum upside is not that much convincing ..so let see what is does tomorrow...keep the view as 3 days no movement upside and slow downside visible ..so seems short are getting ready...let see what happens.

anup0212

so nifty lost it uphold and as expected it went down ...now let us go with short side and keep a SL 6550+ lvl so let see what happens next tomorrow....

anup0212

last trade profit 240 points ...kept it as documented...evidence

anup0212

well again market turned back so not sure if short will survive or go off ..but my SL will remain as it is...let see after holi...and have a nice happy holi to all viewers....

anup0212

Guys due to personal loss , I am not posting any more trades..as I need time to recover..mind u it is not monetary loss ..it is personal loss..so I am keep this thead on cold note for sometime..thanks to all of my viewers and good luck with trading...

Status
Not open for further replies.