Plugin for Metatrader to Amibroker is here

Hello

Delete all files of plugin copied to amibroker and metatrader including rate server and procceed from the begining as per installation directions. Normally it works smoothly. i have been using it for a few years.

Regards

saji

bharatk8

dear Sajji,
deleted Mt4d.dll from plugin folder of AB and deleted rateserver from AB folder(step1 and step2) and tried start>runCMD too.Still same results.Pl. see image and point out my mistake

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hello

Are you using mt4 or web based software. i can see rateserver activated in the
task bar. so the problems is not due to the plugin or amibroker. why don t you take another companys demo mt4 and try again.

hello

one more thing you have to take care of is the time frame in MT4 should be the same one in amibroker database. If in MT4 it is 15 Minutes and in ami database it is 5minute setting it wont work.

bharatk8

I have myself used this plug/utility in past several times.So I am puzzled by error messages.May be it is due to windows 7 OS.On earlier occasions I had windows XP on my PC.Is there any known compatibility issue with this OS?

I hv a query abt afl can i ask here ???
If the ans in no thn plz drive me to the link whr i can ???
my query is very simple i juss wanna knw ho wo add buy sell indicator thats it ...i hv sme formule just wanted the indicator .. regards

bharatk8

In windows 7 it may not work. try compatibility mode in windows 7, check the help file
dear sajee
installed windows XP.Command prompt step and other steps execution were smooth after it. But data fetching in amibroker is not steady and smooth.How can I achieve faster fetching?