Please suggest some good shares to invest in for a period of 6-8 months

Re: no one going to earn even single rupee day trading

Guys,,

Deep industries, IFCI , vijaya bank , UCo bank , indowind energy , Finolex cable , fcs software , NTPC , Reliance power , Maytas , DLF , stck to watch for,, these gonna make you rich ,mark my words..

Ram Srinivasan Chirayath....
::
Finolex cable : currently trading at Rs :; 60 , target Rs : 83 within a month for sure

Indowind energy : currently trading at rs :: 59 , target RS : 85 within a month

For sure..

IFCI and vijaya to reach Rs :: 80 soon,, go and fetch these..

Deep industries target RS :: 400 by march 2011..

Fcs software by 3 weeks to reach RS:: 25..

Shiva cement ,ACC cement , DLF , Indowind energy , maytas stocks to watch for future fiscals..

Enjoy, bye

God bless.

Ram Srinivasan...

Abhi,

Nifty Closed in the upperband . Wonder whether its ready for upperbreakout? ( Though real Fundamentals do not support) Dont you think what we have seen in last half an hour was professional buying?

Regards
Raghav
Abhi,

What I doubted seems now to be a reality. though Sometimes even Monkeys and donkeys ( in place of bulls and bears) dump some fund and trigger rally.

Let market( us!!) take rest for few days and comeback afresh. will post my today's trade in a while.

Regards
Raghav[/QUOTE]

This is Ram srinivasan..

What is tata motors??? friends...

Latest news is finolex cable and indowind energy...

Look out for these stocks..

Current price Rs :: 58 or 59 ,, target Rs :: 83 or 85 within a month you wont get better than these..

Similarly..

Deep industries :: current price :: Rs :; 112,, target Rs 400 till 2010...

Go and fetch Vijaya bank , IFCI , UCO bank gonna reach argets of RS :: 80 soon..

Accumulate these all stocks recommended by the top fund managers , analysts , i do not hear to brokers..

Surely gonna make you rich..

Pass on to friends around..

Keepa track of fcs software gonna reah Rs ::25 by 2 weeks..

DLF and Maytas.. gonna help give good money..

See you reply at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy trading..
Have a propsperous new yaer, 2010 market will damn sure raise its bar to 21000 sensex mark my words...

Ram Srinivasan....

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear All,
if you have ability and patieance to hold buuy LML, FSL, Dewanhousing, tatasteel, Century textiles, omnitech, kfa, reliance. all these stocks are looking hot for comming 4-5 months,

Sources of these stocks are from marketmanthra.com, marketbhavishya.com and i feel u will get more from there.

Nice Moves they are providing.
Hi suresh,

I hold deep industries at rs .123 currently for 1 year , and I am going to get Rs :: 300 minimum after a year in deep industries ,,

For 1 month i will say , purchase finolex cable at rs :: 58 to 60 and get Rs :: 85 within a month..

Buy Indowind energy :: Rs :: 59 to 60 and target within a month ,, RS :: 85...

FCS software Buy at Rs 14 and target for 3 months RS .. 27 to 30...

Vijaya bank,, IFCI Ltd , UCO bank , ICICI Bank etc excellent stocks to pick up now and then rest for 1 year to become rich...

Cheers..

RAM Srinivasan...

Hanung toys has bagged order of Rs :: 300 crores from U.S.A which is mega mega order, keep a close track of this stock running at Rs :: 116 something..

Maytas infra to be watched..

DLF, ranbaxy , Nucleus software to be watched for..

Etc..

Pls reply to rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RAM SRinivasan...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Friends,,

I am disappointed by the guys who have replied me in this passion..

Firstly let me tell you I am not poluting but doing something good for those who deserve to earn and not for pessimists like you all,, there are optimists who have given good feedback to me,, so I appreciate that,, I just thought to help those who want to earn well in the coming future,, and for the gentlemen who has written about advertisement and those stuffs pls do not get red because I have not written anything objectionable and I would appreciate if you could elaborate on the below statements...

That this is not an advertisement thread (1)

(2) refrain from these kind ofpostings...

As far as my knowledge goes this particular site named traderji.com is for giving thoughfull and usefull recommendations for earning good and not to comment towards those who try and make this site a better one for the community and by large the nation to reap benefits,, so no offends towards those who have offended me...

Guys,, merry christmas and a prosperous new year ahead,, prosper in life with good deeds..

Regards and thanks..:thumb:

ram:) srinivasan...:)

Merry christmas and happy new year to all of you guys,,

I am Ram Srinivasan, And hope to get good support from all expecially abhiwhy seems to be very famous..

Basically i am new to traderji and have just logged in, I have good recommendations for 2010, I need some reply from you guys to my personal email id ram.srinivasan1986@gmail ,, hope to learn and grow here , pls reply guys....

Regards and thanks..

RAm Srinivasan

Re: Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

To all wishing you all a merry christmas and a happy new year ahead...

Going forward pls email me to my email id

ram.srinivasan1986@gmail

Accepting critisisms and expecting to feed me with good analytical knowledge going forward..

Aditya,sawant,yogi...

Happy trading ahead 2010..

Cheers..
pls reply..
Ram Srinivasan

Re: hi friends... a few good companies

Guys,,

I recommend the takers a few good stocks..

Deep industries , FCs software , Indowind energy , Finolex cable , Vijaya banl , IFCI Ltd , UCO bank ,ICICI Bnk , Maytas infra , Hanung toys , ONGC , NTPC , Reliance power , Mphasis , Educomp , TCS etc...

Pls reply to ram.srinivasan1986@gail...

Cheers

Merry christmas and a happy new year..
regards...

Re: Daily Intraday Stock Watch

Hi all,

This is ram srinivasan...

My views..

Indowind energy current price RS:;59 target of RS :: 85 to90 within a month..

Finolex cable current price rS : 60 target within a month expected RS :: 85

Deep industries Current price RS :: 112 expected RS :: 400 by march 2011..

FCS software current price RS :: 14.50 expected target RS :: 30 within 2 months...

ACC cement good buy..

Vijaya bank expected target RS ::65.. within a month and a half...

UCO bank expected RS :: 75 within a month and a half...

IFCI Ltd expected target RS :: 63 soon...

ICICI bank target Rs :: 1500 in a 9 months time...

hanung toys amazing stock to buy for 2010..

Maytas infra to buy good stock for future,, DLF and unitech excellent buys at current leves...

Ranbaxy, Educomp , Mphasis excellent stocks for future... TCS a good buy

Do not forget the initial stocks in this message for quick profits..

Thnks and regards..
RAM SRINIVASAN..

PLS REPLY...

CHEERS.. merry christmas and prosperous new year ahead 2010..:)