Please suggest some good shares to invest in for a period of 6-8 months

Thanks for the reply,Rajesh. :) Btw, how much correction do you expect to see in the market? And is it imminent? I mean, within a 1 month period?
Finolex cable , deep industries, fcs software , shiva cement , indowind energy , suzlon energy , ifci bank , ntpc , ongc etc are excellent stocks for next 1 to 4 months....

Go and buy finolex cable current price RS : 60 and target RS : 83 within a month, pls I say pls go and buy as this is going to reach this target for sure within a month....

Ram Srinivasan

Dear All,
if you have ability and patieance to hold buuy LML, FSL, Dewanhousing, tatasteel, Century textiles, omnitech, kfa, reliance. all these stocks are looking hot for comming 4-5 months,

Sources of these stocks are from marketmanthra.com, marketbhavishya.com and i feel u will get more from there.

Nice Moves they are providing.

Re: Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On (6th Dec 2006)​

NEW BUY TRIGGERS

NAME

Bajaj Auto

Dr Reddy

Maruti

Tata Motors

The Above Stocks have given a buy signal....which means one can take a position either in the stock or Stock Future.....keeping a Stop Loss of 1% from the purchase price....and continue the position.....everyday adjusting the Stops....locking in the the profits...till the Signal turns....to 'Sell'

One doesn't have to actually buy the triggers above.....instead can study the stock how it behaves.....when it generates a buy signal....The Faith in following it up with actual trade shall come with time........& Trust....:)

Many Pardons....for not having posted....the explanation earlier.

Seeya

SavantGarde

Hi all,

I recommend deep industries , indowind energy , finolex cable , fcs software , shiva cement , ntpc , ONGC , arvind mills , IFCI etc,,, nothing can beat these also DLF ,maytas for 1 to 3 months,,, after courts verdict reliance power and RNRL gonna reach to grt heights..

Guys if you all want I can suggest the best stocks, finolex cable:: Rs 60 current price,, target RS :;83 within a month, similarly

KIndowind energy :: Rs :: 59 currently,,

Target Rs :: 83 Within a month or 5 weeks..

Deep industries currently rendering services to ONGC in oil and gas compression sector Deep industry Rs :: 112 ,, target rs:; 400 for sure by march 2011..

ONGC and NTPC have been regarded as maharatnas by indian government and gonna epand their proportion inthe indian market go and watch these stocks for gonna make you rich,,

FCS software is also a standard company now at rs:: 15 and gonna reach RS :: 25 within a span of time...

IFCI and vijaya are gonna rock they will reach RS :: 80within 1 and half months, go and fetch,,

No brokers can give such recommendations as i have given keep in mind all these stocks..

I am extremely optimist wit these in my portfolio for 2 to 5 months....

I can also give DLF , maytas for 1 to 2 months grt stocks.. , unitech also good for intraday

deep industries ,fcs software , indowind energy , NTPC , ONGC , vijaya bank , IFCI , shiva cement , ACC cement , finolex cable for 1 month.....

Ram Srinivasan Chirayath...

Re: Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

merry christmas to my extended family in TJ

Merry christmas friend,,

Take christmas gifts from me,, buy finolex cable current RS :: 60

Target RS :: 83 within a month,,

Already declared by CNBC TV 18 today a target of RS: ; 70 to 75 but i say Rs :: 83 within a month for sure for finolex cable...

Watch out..

Deep industries current price RS :: 112 and target RS :: 400 by march 2011 watch out..

Fcs software Rs:: 15 and target RS :: 25 within a short span,,,

Indowind energy started at RS:; 42 since i started tracking and now at RS :: 60 and gonna reach RS :: 83 to Rs ::85 also Rs:;90 after 1 and half months...

Shiva cement, and ACC cement watch otu for these too..

Friends.

Ram Regards

Merry christmas and happy new year for the nation hope the capital market prospers this tyear and become rich by buying these recommended stocks....

Ram Srinivasan Chirayath...

Re: What are the major factors that affect stock prices

Hi all,

See feel there is only 1 major factor above all which is market holdings of the stocka and sectors that affect te prices of the stocks,,

For example,, if see the bse index is showing a good number that reflects the good earnings by the bse and nse markets,, which is in turn due to the purchases and buying of stocks and these stocks in turn tend show positive signs in the listing in news channels everyday.. so basically the volumes with the market of particular shares that market and the earnings of the market cosequently..

Deep industries ,fcs software , shiva cement , indowind energy , finolex cable , ntpc , ongc show grt signs in the market and one can surely go on to buy all these shares for future to get excellent returns...

These are the hottest shares also look at DLF , maytas , deep industries , in particular,, indowind energy is gonna rock likewise finolex cable at rs 60 now will reach rs 83 within this month similar situation goes with indowind energy...

indowind energy in wind power sector is better than suzlon energy for sure and gonna give immense returns... go and fetch...

Ram Srinivasan Chirayath.....

the 1st:

>hopes ,greed & fear

the last:

DEMAND & SUPPLY;)

good reply absolutely bulls eye but there is also 1 more factor that market capitalidsation currently deepindustries , fcs software , shiva cement, indowind energy ,, finolex cable etc..

These stocks irrespective of demand and supply condition gonna rock because,, they have huge scope from future perspective and surely gonna do grt in their own sector and gonna increase market capitalisATION, SO IT IS NOT THAT fear and other emotions rocks the market,, but i would say that the audience is smart enough to choose the best stock and increase the capitalisation of bse and nse and vice versa earn good for themselves....

Regards..

Ram Srinivasan Chirayth

Yes i do agree that the perception of individual is what moves the market also there is another power that is the conviction tht particular stockj is gonna rock,, also has impact on market and this perception comes from,, the analyst, analyst like prasad kushe and mr. thambhe who are visiting news channels on a regular basis have a good say in the stocka to come because they have been following the stocks since a long time and they really know the stock trends head and tail, so you can believe especially prasad kushe who comes on CNBC tv 18 on tuesdays and thursdays,,, because he tracks the stocks from all the perspective from demand and supply poit of view, fundementals , volumes , demands presently,,etc...

And most importantly the trends that have gone through the stocks...

Deep industries , fcs software , indowind energy , finolex cable , shiva cement are the examples given by prasad kushe these stocks are rocking currently, and i believe within a year deep industry is gonna make you rich because itis backed by ONGC and deep renders services in il and gas compression to ongc and many others and has good name and fame and government recognition in its ow sector...

Go and buy fcs software , deep industry , indowind energy , finolex cable , shiva cement , ACC cement etc DLf , IFCI , maytas these are going to make you rich ,, from the point of view og fundementals, demand and supply, market volumes and capitalisations, market interest , market holdings whatever you say... so basically this is not a rocket science thr are innumerable factors tend to help market earn through stocks and apparently the investers,, and not just mere peoples perception and fakeness...

So guys do not worry and have a merry christmas and a prosperous new year ahead,, and happy trading,,

I feel these stocks are going to rock in the fiscal year ahead,,, finolex cable and indowind energy gonna rock within a month gonna achieve target of RS :: 83 within a month... take my word..

See you guys..

Regards..

Ram Srinivasan Chirayath......

Re: Reliance Capital and RNRL

Friend,,

If you are looking out for open recommendation I will suggest you ,, indowind energy and finolex cable for 1 month,, within a month bot these stocka gonna reach Rs :: 83 to Rs :; 85 and now being the rpices Rs :: 60 currently..

Go and buy these two stocks instead of wasting time in RNRL and Reliancepower offcourse I will tell you go for Relianc epower and RNRL for 3 to 6 months these can give good returnd depending on the court verdict to come after 1 and half months...

Also consider fcs software currently at rs :; 15 now and will go to RS : : 25 within a span of time...

But buy indowind energy and finolex cable for sure for 1 month,,,
PLs reply to me on my email id :; xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you wish and we can have a good chat then in future...

Ram Srinivasan Chirayath

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Banking sector

Uco bank appears to have stuck in a range now. Accumulate more positions if it closes above 62 levels on weekly basis and exit the stock (if u hold positions currently) if it closes below 48 on weekly basis.
Friend I think that you are wrong when you tell that the market is struck with UCO bank at this evel,,

I will recommend a strong buy with UCO bank,, because..

It is since a long time that UCObanlk has surely struck at 58 to 60 levels but mind you the market have earned a lot in these levels also,,bse and nse have got grt volumes in their hands on this stock and this as not surpassed the 60 rs mark since a long time... and in between thedubai crisis, the market currection and god knows what all and now it is time that UCO bank is going to touch a mark of RS >>> 65 to 68 in a short span,, go and catch it..

Very strong recommendation to buy UCO bank at the current level,, On monday you can see the stocks really performing very well and UCO bank taking a stride,, i am confident,, plsreply me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...

I also recommend deep industries , fcs software , vijaya bank , IFCI , indowind energy , DLF , finolex cable,, how can you forget these stocks friend if you wanna become rich,, go and fetch these stocks...

Wish you a merry christmas and fantastic new year ahead....
regards
Ram Srinivasan Chirayath....

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Banking sector

Thank you for your reply. What is your opinion on UCO Bank?
Vijaya bank is an excellent stock to buy with a target of RS :: 61 to Rs :: 63 in short term,, by short term imean 2weeks and then can go till RS :: 85 within 2 months ahead by march next year banking sector expecially vijaya bank and IFCI, gonna rock mind you..

Go and fetch these stocks friends...

I strongly recommend deep industries , indowind energy , finoex cable and fcs software for a strong buy these stocks gonna make you rich apart from vijaya, IFCI , UCO..

UCO bank has a target of Rs: : 65 to Rs :;68 in near future, that is within 2 weeks..IFCI has a target of rs:: 63 in 2 weeks and vijaya bank has a target of RS :: 63,, and after 3 months you will see these stocks reach RS ;; 80 , 85odd,, mark my word..

Hold indowind energy and finolex cable till it reaches RS :: 83 in near future,,

Similarly deep industries currently at RS :: 112 will reach RS :: 400 for sure by march 2011,, excellent stock for long buy that is from 6 to 12 months ahead...gonna make you rich...

Fcs software will reach Rs :: 25 in future time to come.. lets see next week the market trends,, i am hoping for the best yet to come..and the market giving you the best treat this new year..

Pass on to all for the good of all,, these stocks gonna rock mind you all..

Have a merry christmas and a prosperous new year ahead..

Bye all

God bless....