Please Suggest Me good Books for Startup

bunti_k23

Starr wit price action by mastering candlesticks by steve nisons japanese candlestick charting techniques, after that kearn some stuff abt swing positional trading style..

From what I found out there is only one thing that will always work against you, while trading. And that would be "YOU". You, yourself are your worst and only enemy when it comes to trading.

All the TA and FA or any other form of analysis that you aspire to slurp and grasp, burning the midnight oil amounts to just 15-20% of your success in the market. The remaining 80% is decided by your "Psychology, Discipline and Risk management. It's easier said than done. Getting a feel of the real you will help you tremendously to become successful some day.

You've mentioned that you are in no hurry. That is something I did not do and paid the price. I too, am a novice in this area but I am determined to work out a trading plan and the perseverance to follow it no matter what. It will take some time.

So coming to the books "Trading In The Zone" by Mark Douglas is a must read. I've read it and tell you what, it has changed my perspective of the markets, totally. There is another one from him called "The Disciplined Trader". But I haven't read it, yet.

The next book I found interesting is "Trade Your Way To Financial Freedom" by Van K. Tharp. There are a few more by the same author that are worth reading.

Ideally, the best way would be to check out Amazon[dot]in/[dot]com and search for almost any topic/book that suits your current interests. There are positive and not so positive reviews for almost all books which could help you narrow your search.

Following is a quote by Aristotle:

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
_
_
_

Only, If we could do that, it would do wonders to our equity curves.

Wishing you good luck.