Please suggest a good charting platform

Reggie

Expert,

Don't undertand fully your query, but will try to reply.

1. What do you mean by 'store data for offline proposition'? It you mean tick data, yes, you can get tick by tick data and can export it in excel.

2. Nope, there are hundreds of indicators in the market. A standard system that comes with a trading platform cannot provide all. Guess you will have to look for a system that meets your specific criteria.

3. I have not had this problem, though I have looked at charts in all timeframes intraday. (i.e 1,3, 5, 15, 30, 60)

Thanks for the reply.

In fact I like it till some extent but also want to see some improvement in it.
And here are some of question that I want to raise.
1. Does it provide the facility to store the data for offline propositions?
2. Does it provide some very important indicator like DMA, force index?
3. Many time TT will not show candle bars according to the set time frame(especially for lower time frame) and I have observed many instances where it does not form candle rightly.

I thing many software(which develops and improves over the period of time) have 3 important phase in their life spam.

1- A fancy insect version (where everybody like it , it is in initial phase with limited features).
2. Elephant version(lots of feature coming at once and not everything is managed well).
3. cow version(optimized and more productive).

Thanks for your invaluable comments, you guys seems to be more experience in trading and I am just a beginner :)

Reggie

Hi Manoj,

You can get chart data for 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 minutes. This is not only for intraday, but for upto last 30 days. You can then choose for clarity if you want to see intraday, 5 day, 15, day, 30 day data. Also you can customise the data upto this period.

I have one query regarding Trade Tiger, Does it provide IEOD ?
I mean when you open an intraday chart, Will it include say previous 5 days intraday data for 5 minute chart or last month intraday data for hourly chart ?