Please post your Grieviences here!

Re:My first experience with IDBI Senior Sales Officer

Dear Sir / Madam,
Greetings!
I am Kailash, from Madurai, Tamilnadu. I enquired for Online Trading through net. Then next day I wnt to IDBI Bank branch and enquired. They gave me a mobile number and name of the contact person. I came out. Meanwhile a person Mr. Balamurugan gave me a call and asked me whether I enquired for Trading Account. I replied, "Yes". Then he asked my SB account details. I told him that I have not any SB account in IDBI. I have only in Indian Bank & SBI. If you want me to open in IDBI I am ready. Before that kindly give me a demo of your trading platform. Also bring your brokerage tariff plus all details. He said that he can't bring, so he would send all the details through my mail. I gave my mail id through sms. But for five hours I have not get any mail from him. Again I called him. He told that he was held up with report submitting. Within an hour he will send the mail. But I waited one more hour. Since there was no mail I returned to my home. Around 8 pm Mr. Balamurugan called me and said that he could not attached the detail in the mail. So he prepared it in a CD and he can deliver it now. I said that I was far away from city. Tomorrow I have important seminar till evening. So give the CD to my office. He replied ok. Next day afternoon around 1 pm I checked with my office staff about the CD. I got 'No' answer. Then I rang up Mr. Balamurugan. He said that within one hour he will deliver the CD to my office. Around 4 pm he called me from my offfice. He said that he need CD right now because one more customer he is going to meet. I asked him, "Can't you provide a CD to a customer. This is the way of initial approach. How much will the CD cost? Just ten bucks. I would pay the cost. So give the CD and collect after some tim". He said, "CD is not a problem. But I am going to meet one more customer. So what I am asking the CD right now. Why dont your staff copy it and give back to me". I asked him, "why dont you have couple of CDs?" Simply he replied "No sir, I need the CD. You can check with our website whatever you want". I said 'Ok'. Mr. Balamurugan is the correct example for 'How a small silly behaviour would change customer's interest'.

I have Aanjaneya lifecare ltd scrip.

Last couple of days i was trying to exist this scrip from indiabulls terminal, but unfortunately not happening. my loss is widening

Please suggestions are welcome