please clarify my doubt {befor market open at 9a.m. buy or sell order}

DEAR MEMBERS, My name is KRISHNA.
Please clear my doubt about market open excute buy or sell order

my doubt is
yestarday RELIANCE closing price is 1046.20.
on monday morning suppose reliance open at 1050.
And my doubt is before market open at 9 am"in which price i can get excute the buying order.Exatly at 1050/- or may i excute the order at 149/-?
The price jump from previous close 1046.20 to 1050/- {monday open}
in this conditions may i put the order between Rs.1046.20 - Rs.1050 before market open at 9 am, and can i excute the order at 9 am in above conditions.

Please clear my doubt any body.
Advance thanks .

praveen taneja

DEAR MEMBERS, My name is KRISHNA.
Please clear my doubt about market open excute buy or sell order

my doubt is
yestarday RELIANCE closing price is 1046.20.
on monday morning suppose reliance open at 1050.
And my doubt is before market open at 9 am"in which price i can get excute the buying order.Exatly at 1050/- or may i excute the order at 149/-?
The price jump from previous close 1046.20 to 1050/- {monday open}
in this conditions may i put the order between Rs.1046.20 - Rs.1050 before market open at 9 am, and can i excute the order at 9 am in above conditions.

Please clear my doubt any body.
Advance thanks .
Krishna bro bhagwan krishna se mere liye bhi prarthana karna:clap:
Now on ur order yes RIL at 1046.50 and u want u can place order at 1040-1020-1075 any where u want for buy or sell if some buyer seller there u can get ur order executed:thumb:
there are benefit and loss too as u cant modify order placed before mkt and big player know where orders are and we cant see:mad:
Once I had placed order for Relcapital for sell at 699 when its rate was 672 and on open high made 699.50 and mine quantity picked and next rate was 648 and then it fall like stone I still feel that person might also want to sell at that rate and instead bought:D
hope now u know whatever u want to know

Krishna bro bhagwan krishna se mere liye bhi prarthana karna:clap:
Now on ur order yes RIL at 1046.50 and u want u can place order at 1040-1020-1075 any where u want for buy or sell if some buyer seller there u can get ur order executed:thumb:
there are benefit and loss too as u cant modify order placed before mkt and big player know where orders are and we cant see:
Once I had placed order for Relcapital for sell at 699 when its rate was 672 and on open high made 699.50 and mine quantity picked and next rate was 648 and then it fall like stone I still feel that person might also want to sell at that rate and instead bought
hope now u know whatever u want to know
Krishna , you can place any order before market hours , but execution will depend whether anyone is willing to sell a that price or below that price.

all this depend on what level nifty opens.
sometimes you can make profits out of it like praveen sir's example but it can backfire also and you may end up buying or selling at a huge loss. during the upper circuits of may after elections , the next day everyone was expecting market to open with a huge gap up , but market after opening tanked instantly , bharti airtel went from 990 to 930 in a matter of minutes, there must be people who have placed buying orders expecting gap up so that they can make profits but market tanked . so you need to be extremely cautious.

Krishna , mere liye bhi Krishna bhagwan se prathana karna, :thumb:

because of your name praveen sir was real swift in answering your question ,

praveen sir , Jai Shree Krishna. :clap: