Play With Candle Sticks

oxusmorouz

HA HA GOOD JOKE....

I LIKE JOKES....

:p:p SAME TIME TALK ABOUT CHART PATTERN OR CANDLE STICK PATTERNS

PLEASE
eh, we'd love to do that but you seem to be ignoring all the posts based on candlesticks :(

Candlestick charting has NO target. Its just patterns for reversal/continuation etc. Other forms of TA has targets etc.
btw I am quoting Steeve Nison. If you have any better source, please quote and we can discuss.

Yeah u started the thread to be meant for informational purposes on candlesticks and all you are giving is some targets for some stocks,what kind of work is that.

BTW your spelling mistakes sucks.How do you place orders,if you trade at all.

oxusmorouz

HA HA OXMORUZ YOU ARE ALSO DOING THE SAME....

:p
( PROVERB : DOG WONT EAT GRASS.. AND WONT ALLOW COW TO EAT THE GRASS)
Dude, Amit is right. If you're basing your calls on candlesticks, you must justify by explanation. Otherwise, there's always this "random tips" thread somewhere in the equities section :eek:

I think u need to read some more material on what is Double top and whats not.:rolleyes:
i agree with swagat on double top.....infact this is not the first time i see in this forum illusionary e.g. of double top i remember someone quoting that if IFCI breaks 60 it is a double top...
Pls remember its not only the resistance pts...its also the support pts that needs to be taken out for a valid double top formation...read for more
http://stockcharts.com/school/doku....t_analysis:chart_patterns:double_top_reversal

And about hammer please remember hammer pattern is valid only when the market is in a downtrend.....infact hammer in a uptrend is called hanging man and confirmation is definitely required for these patterns...

kkseal

There are quite a few things to take note of.

1) Volume for the second top must be distinctly lower than the first top (if the first top itself was on lower than avg vols than the pattern is suspect But you must also look at the volumes of the bars leading to the top bar)
2) The trough between the 2 tops must be at least at a 10% retracement level. The DT becomes valid only after this trough is broken after retracement from the 2nd top.
3) The time between the two tops should not be less than 2 wks (10 bars)
4) Generally the second top will exceed the first one but if the difference is more than 3% then it generally will not qualify as DT

There is a more minor version of DT - (Trader Vic) 2B top - where the time difference between the 2 tops may only be a few bars, but this is generally seen only in intraday charts.

Regards,
Kalyan.

Last edited:

kindman

Stock : Adani

Cmp : 344 Rs

Trend : Bullish

Pattern : Bullish Triangle Wedge Break Out

A Big Upword Can Be Expected

Sl: 332/330 Closing

Target : 355/60 If 360 Breaks Then Double Top Breaks Blast

ANYONE TRADED THIS STOCK???