Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

PUCHU_2500

Which TF ?
And are u considering HTF rule ?
15min/3min for intraday.
for the time being no positional trades, so do not use HTF.
thanks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Hi Amandeep,
If I remember correctly you started a thread regarding risk control, trade management and exit strategies. Did you find some enlightenment regarding these important aspects?
Regards
Vivek

amandeep86

15min/3min for intraday.
for the time being no positional trades, so do not use HTF.
thanks
By HTF I meant did u consider PA over 15 Tf charts while posting trades on 3 TF on the stocks u mentioned

amandeep86

Hi Amandeep,
If I remember correctly you started a thread regarding risk control, trade management and exit strategies. Did you find some enlightenment regarding these important aspects?
Regards
Vivek
Nope ....could not get enough attention from members here.

Seems most of them are busy lookibg for perfect entries amd only entries and not interested in trade management and risk control...

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
How u choose stock???

thanks
The following write-up belongs to Smart_trade when he answered a similar question, I saved his answer and I quote

"I trade only NF and BNF because I get enough trade opportunities in these . I sometimes trade Axis Bank, SBI, ICICI Bank, Reliance, L&T, Tata Motors...but not regularly.But ideally one should have about 30 scrips on the watchlist. See the daily and hourly timeframe charts of all these in the evening for trading the next day...just glance these charts...and select good charts based on breakouts, tight sideways ranges, failures, TDST, inside bars after a breakout etc.....and then study those 5-7 scrips for trading for the next day in details. The scanning takes just 1-2 min per chart....

With the above exercise you will get good trading opportunities and you will be prepared with the action plan for trading next day....I still do it every weekend to see which scrips will give good trades next week. Just takes 50-60 min...

Smart_trade
"
Thanks
Regards ST sir

PUCHU_2500

How u choose stock???

thanks
there is no any great science.....
just create your own watch list and follow them religiously.....pls, see below my current watch list......which stock will not work for you simply avoid them without any logic.....just think they are not working for you......on the other hand there is no hard and fast role that I have to trade every stock for my day's profit......I just trade 1 or 2 stocks which is at this moment giving good signal as per my or as per my mentor's system......need nothing more.....

anilnegi

there is no any great science.....
just create your own watch list and follow them religiously.....pls, see below my current watch list......which stock will not work for you simply avoid them without any logic.....just think they are not working for you......on the other hand there is no hard and fast role that I have to trade every stock for my day's profit......I just trade 1 or 2 stocks which is at this moment giving good signal as per my or as per my mentor's system......need nothing more.....

i also use to trade 3 of above watchlist
1. lic housing
2. yes bank
3. rel cap

PUCHU_2500

By HTF I meant did u consider PA over 15 Tf charts while posting trades on 3 TF on the stocks u mentioned
aman,
I trade only intra day then why I look into HTF chart for trading 3 min chart ? I just look into 15 min chart for trading signal and try to enter and exit by seeing 3 min chart.....this is simple as per subhadip sir's system. if I see hourly chart and trading 15 min chart then I must have to wait to exit at least 1 min to 2/3 days as per my understanding......and must know me that I never cocktail subhadip sir's pivot trading with MA/EMA system until I cleared the conception of pivot.......