Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

Subhadip

also bro , do you do it manually yourself ? or have somebody to help you :)

any single click buy sell order system?
None to help me,,all are here to distract me..manually only

nothing like that (Single click). in 3 min chart to decide you have three minute- more than sufficient.

DSM

Hi Subhadip,

Just happened to come across the thread of yours. Read a few pages (will go thru it all in leisure) Have to say that you have a good style of communicating concepts and your experience and knowledge. Am sure it will be of use to many.

A problem with some people is that that they do not have sufficient exposure in the market, or may have burnt their fingers badly following strategies without adequate screen time or Risk and Money management, and now rather understand the concepts with an open mind, require you to prove yourself because they have stopped believing and do not know what works and what does not. Such post will come up from time to time, and rather than reply, it's better to ignore.

Any trader who has been in the market long enough will know the importance of pivots (as was also well explained by Vijay in his thread) All bars formed inside or outside will clearly indicate a trending or sideways market and will help a trader take position accordingly. And for using your time and putting in efforts to explain this in a clear and simple manner is really commendable. So kudos to you and your good work. :clap::clap::clap:

nifty trade

First trade 8 lots,
1st add 4 lots,
2nd add 2 lots,
3rd add 1 lot & subsequently 1 lot only....

SL for all every time. I do rarely exit half position.
Subhadip bro

can you please show on chart after 1st entry where would you add on this chart of banknifty , as 1st entry is aggressive , i think not all entries can be on aggressive pivots?

or all these orange lines upwards are entry only ? as i understood you shown us when and how stop loss ladder will be made up . as in after every uptick of some points shown by upper orange line , you shown sl ladder .................or is it all your adds and sl ladder ?

Subhadip

Hi Subhadip,

Just happened to come across the thread of yours. Read a few pages (will go thru it all in leisure) Have to say that you have a good style of communicating concepts and your experience and knowledge. Am sure it will be of use to many.

A problem with some people is that that they do not have sufficient exposure in the market, or may have burnt their fingers badly following strategies without adequate screen time or Risk and Money management, and now rather understand the concepts with an open mind, require you to prove yourself because they have stopped believing and do not know what works and what does not. Such post will come up from time to time, and rather than reply, it's better to ignore.

Any trader who has been in the market long enough will know the importance of pivots (as was also well explained by Vijay in his thread) All bars formed inside or outside will clearly indicate a trending or sideways market and will help a trader take position accordingly. And for using your time and putting in efforts to explain this in a clear and simple manner is really commendable. So kudos to you and your good work. :clap::clap::clap:
I hope that I can teach at least one person to earn in these ways.

Thanks for the best wishes.

Enjoy...

Subhadip

Subhadip bro

can you please show on chart after 1st entry where would you add on this chart of banknifty , as 1st entry is aggressive , i think not all entries can be on aggressive pivots?

or all these orange lines upwards are entry only ? as i understood you shown us when and how stop loss ladder will be made up . as in after every uptick of some pints shown by upper orange line , you shown sl ladder .................or is it all your adds and sl ladder ?

Every orange mark is add point for me.

and every SL mark is SL for the whole lots whatever there already entered.

Rightly, those are adds & SL ladder :)

Subhadip

Ok guys.... time to say Good night to all .

Keep on asking. Keep on working hard for Nirvana.

Most important thing is to enjoy & keep learning, keep updating yourself.

Thanks to all..Bye for now.

If needed I will answer from mobile, else will answer in chart from laptop tomorrow.

Take care.

wisp

None to help me,,all are here to distract me..manually only
Dear Subhadip,
If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know and I will do it.

Thank you for all the wonderful teachings.