Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

vijkris

Learner and Follower

TracerBullet

TracerBullet,
For those not using firefox any other way.
Pls show the steps to create file from open tabs.
vishnu_1990v
sry, only use firefox for most stuff, tried to search but didnt find substitute for unMHT to merge all tabs. btw, the mht file created by unMHT is readable by some browsers - i have tested on IE 11 and an application called universal viewer.
Edit - use above thread

Subhadip

hope you get your reversal :thumb::thumb::thumb:, me missed it today due to some other work.

one more thing there are several whipsaw, which needs to be taken care of.

thanks
You are using wrong chart.

One SMA one EMA. In your chart both EMA
Change it please

Subhadip

Today with LTF 3min and 15min MA's method worked well.
3min chart

15min chart

Daily still on buy and hourly broken below both the MA's.
vishnu_1990v
Hope you have enjoyed well

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Dear Subhadeep, in EMA+SMA method do we enter on break of visual pivot or minor pivot?
Please clarify.
Regards
Vivek

Subhadip

Dear Subhadeep, in EMA+SMA method do we enter on break of visual pivot or minor pivot?
Please clarify.
Regards
Vivek
Dear Vivek,
Please read again. If you have not find answer I will answer it again.

vivektrader

Dear Subhadeep I have again gone through your posts regarding rules of this method, you have talked about 'pivot break' and at one place aggressive pivot break, the charts shared by forum members have some entries in 3min charts at minor pivot breaks.
I am a bit confused, please clarify if we trade 15min. and 5 min, what kind of pivot break do we enter on?
Or is it same as in IDF method?

Subhadip

Dear Subhadeep I have again gone through your posts regarding rules of this method, you have talked about 'pivot break' and at one place aggressive pivot break, the charts shared by forum members have some entries in 3min charts at minor pivot breaks.
I am a bit confused, please clarify if we trade 15min. and 5 min, what kind of pivot break do we enter on?
Or is it same as in IDF method?
Same as IDF method..

vivektrader

Does that mean that the MA's are an additional filter?
Regards
Vivek