Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Use Dual time frame... It will remove many ambiguity about the trend
rather than seeing trend on 3 different time frame...

For example, I required my setup formation in 15 minutes TF and execute the
trade in 3 minutes...
So if I understand it right, the right move now is to short FUT-NIFTY-26-NOV at 8250 with a stop loss of 8290? Target?

Thanks for replying !!!

anilnegi

trade in 3 minutes...
pls post your trade if possible after market hours for education purposes only.

thanks

shekharinvest

Subhadip,

This is todays Bank Nifty 3 min chart Nov Series. Price opened Gap down, first 3 min candle is WRB and the subsequent so many bars are all inside bars in fact two minor pivots too formed within the range of first bar.

My question is where one should have shorted today (1) @ 17760 or (2) @ 17713 ? as shown in the attached chart. Is SL shown @ 17801 is correct or it should have been at the days high ?

How you traded BNF today ?

SHEKHAR

Subhadip

subha da

hope all is well long time no see, the thread need your guidance and your presence pls post some example of trade to be done on daily.

thanks
Yes, all are good.

Some personal need indeed... also Puja vacation...

Subhadip

trade in 3 minutes...
:clap::thumb::thumb:

Subhadip

So if I understand it right, the right move now is to short FUT-NIFTY-26-NOV at 8250 with a stop loss of 8290? Target?

Thanks for replying !!!
which Time frame u are thinking of trading...post some charts .. I want to know ur understanding..

Subhadip

Subhadip,

This is todays Bank Nifty 3 min chart Nov Series. Price opened Gap down, first 3 min candle is WRB and the subsequent so many bars are all inside bars in fact two minor pivots too formed within the range of first bar.

My question is where one should have shorted today (1) @ 17760 or (2) @ 17713 ? as shown in the attached chart. Is SL shown @ 17801 is correct or it should have been at the days high ?

How you traded BNF today ?

SHEKHAR

Shorted at your point 1....SL at the the SL marked area...

These last three days a good way to trade pivot trading...hope all are enjoying..